What should I do next to my A3 (8P)?

Tom0808

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do to my A3 next?

stuff I have done:
LED upgrades
black badges
Wolfrace Alloys
30mm lowering springs
Pioneer headunit
Pressed plates

IMG 7754

IMG 9622
IMG 9582
IMG 9546

I like cheap mods, so here's a few mods under a tenner you could do

Oem look Aluminum pedals
Stainless Steel exhaust tips
Reverse camera
Parking sensors
A3 8v rear wiper or Dewiper completely

Car looks like itd benefit from lowering, bit more than a tenner but would look good

I like cheap mods, so here's a few mods under a tenner you could do

Oem look Aluminum pedals
Stainless Steel exhaust tips
Reverse camera
Parking sensors
A3 8v rear wiper or Dewiper completely

Car looks like itd benefit from lowering, bit more than a tenner but would look good
Cheers, I like the look of the newer rear wiper so will order one of them. as for lowering, the picture was taken the day the springs were put in so there still to settle in abit yet, I know they will hardly drop much more but going to see how I like it but might end up lowering it more later.

Window tint
Sport/S-line leather interior (seats & door panels)
FBSW, better new generation
Nice floor mats with stitching
Middle armrest
Puddle/warning/footwell lights
Single frame grille
S-line tailgate spoiler
RS3-look bodykit (I saw a nice looking one for pre-facelift A3)
Automatic hatch opening

P.S. I never understood this wiper change thing. How is it better than the original one?

Many A3’s suffer with the droopy rear wiper. The newer style is less prone to this and just has a sleaker look without all the plastic.

Reactions: dp_motley
Window tint
Sport/S-line leather interior (seats & door panels)
FBSW, better new generation
Nice floor mats with stitching
Middle armrest
Puddle/warning/footwell lights
Single frame grille
S-line tailgate spoiler
RS3-look bodykit (I saw a nice looking one for pre-facelift A3)
Automatic hatch opening

P.S. I never understood this wiper change thing. How is it better than the original one?
Looked at FBSW before but the coat of them seems like its not worth it. Thank you though ill look into the others you suggested :)

Many A3’s suffer with the droopy rear wiper. The newer style is less prone to this and just has a sleaker look without all the plastic.
I never heard of this issue before until I got mine broken in an automatic car wash hall two days ago. Two brush hairs stuck into the blade and broke the arm. Happily, the wiper hung loose on a spring instead of being ripped off because it could cause too much damage if the wiper became a part of the brush. So, I vote for this mod with both hands. I already bought a cheap one off ebay. Will post my feedback when I'll fit it.

Last edited:
Looked at FBSW before but the coat of them seems like its not worth it. Thank you though ill look into the others you suggested :)
I agree with you. The price on FBSW is a bit too high. I don't have it myself. Instead, I fitted the round (non flat bottom, so it's cheaper) A5 steering wheel (I had a Q5 before as well). The advantage of this wheel is that it's smaller (36 cm vs 37.5 mm of the original SE one) and looks better. I find it more comfortable to turn than the the 8P one.

In those pictures is that before or after springs? Looks high, maybe should have gone for the 40mm

Did your LED upgrade include LED reverse light bulbs?
Also I'd like to add aluminium wing mirror covers to the list of suggestions.

Upgrade your door modiles and get some nice big dumbo mirrors heated with the build in indicator .

Sell car buy a brand spanking new Megabus with beds and see who all want to go on a Summer Holiday :friends::friends::friends: