Facelift Pirelli P Zero loud tyres

fioooo

Reaction score
Hello,

Anybody else notice that Pirelli P Zero are very loud tyres? S3 Saloon FL

I found info that OEM P Zero from Audi have 72 dBa.. pretty loud compared to normal P Zero with 68 dBa.. ~4dBa in this case make a ~2x more noise

I previous had Leon Cupra with P Zero from factory and was a bit quieter...

930 miles

Last edited:
235/35/19 ,your going to get a bit tyre roar l find them the same as any other ultra low profile tyre, Michelin ps4 ain't any quieter either, noisier the tyre equals harder wearing l think,
Basically l think it's down to the magnetic dampers on the car especially in the dynamic setting, in comfort mode the cars a bit quieter

235/35/19 ,your going to get a bit tyre roar l find them the same as any other ultra low profile tyre, Michelin ps4 ain't any quieter either, noisier the tyre equals harder wearing l think,
Basically l think it's down to the magnetic dampers on the car especially in the dynamic setting, in comfort mode the cars a bit quieter

I recently changed from Conti sport contact 6's to PS4 S's, and found the PS4's louder than the Conti's. But prefer the feel of the PS4's

Don't try Bridgestones then......very noisy!

Have found Hankooks to be a decent all round tyre. Noise, grip and wear is good.

No experience with Pirelli, but have found Michelins to be a great tyre.

Not a fan of the oe Pirelli’s. Noisy and I found it needs some heat in them before they are at their best.
Used Michelin’s PS3 ,Goodyear asy2 and Dunlop’s rt before and they are all good with the Goodyear the quietest of the bunch and these were 255 tyres and all quieter than the 225 Pirelli’s I have now. I found they didn’t need warmed up till their at their best.