Audi A3 2L TFSI Quattro Exhausts

cjw140497

Reaction score
So guys I'm looking for a exhaust that can give me the pops bangs and shorts flames I'm looking for

Thanks in advanced

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

To get the flames you need a decat. This will then give you a light on the dash unless you have it coded out.

Reactions: cjw140497
5” off the turbo and run the pipes dumping out the side, just behind the front wheels. As long as you’re running a Cat it will be legal and no engine check light. You may need 22” alloys on the rear and 16” on the front for full effect.

Reactions: nluk100 and Daveyonthemove
I'm interested to know what you owned before you bought the A3.
it's an unusual 'desire' and I wondered if you previous car had this, and what it was.
Only had a boring 1.5lt Mercedes a class diesel

To get the flames you need a decat. This will then give you a light on the dash unless you have it coded out.
Expensive??

5” off the turbo and run the pipes dumping out the side, just behind the front wheels. As long as you’re running a Cat it will be legal and no engine check light. You may need 22” alloys on the rear and 16” on the front for full effect.
Looking for a full decat exhaust out the back but like your thinking ahaha

Reactions: samuelh_888
It won't give you the pleasure you seek from pops, bangs and flames but adds good performance to your motor

I understand the desire for a quicker car with a nice exhaust note, I think most car lovers want the same.
But flames out the tail pipe?? Why?
I think that would just get you pulled over regularly and your car scrutinised by any Police officer who saw and heard it, and then you would be fed up with the unwanted attention (and probably have boy racers wanting to embarrass you).
If you drive an absolute weapon that most regular cars wouldn't get near, then you could maybe pull it off.
In a 2.0 Audi A3, there are far too many cars on the road that would make you look silly.

It's your car, but my advice is to go for a BCS or Milltek and enjoy the noise they will give you.

Looking for a full decat exhaust out the back but like your thinking ahaha

Hi @cjw140497 - kudos to you mate - you could have ripped me for my completely unhelpful post but you didn’t. At last, someone new with a sense of humour on ASN.

I’m sure you’ll find what you’re after.

Last edited:
So a fancy Renault basically. I can understand the need for some noise now. :superman:
Yep didnt realise till i bought it and soon as i could sell it i did and got me this audi

I understand the desire for a quicker car with a nice exhaust note, I think most car lovers want the same.
But flames out the tail pipe?? Why?
I think that would just get you pulled over regularly and your car scrutinised by any Police officer who saw and heard it, and then you would be fed up with the unwanted attention (and probably have boy racers wanting to embarrass you).
If you drive an absolute weapon that most regular cars wouldn't get near, then you could maybe pull it off.
In a 2.0 Audi A3, there are far too many cars on the road that would make you look silly.

It's your car, but my advice is to go for a BCS or Milltek and enjoy the noise they will give you.

Thank You From What youve said i think youre right i think flames arnt mandatory but just a nice think to see ahahah but im thinking miltek or bcs like you said, do you know at all what tones and sounds these give off?

Hi @cjw140497 - kudos to you mate - you could have ripped me for my completely unhelpful post but you didn’t. At last, someone new with a sense of humour on ASN.

I’m sure you’ll find what you’re after.

Always Gotta Have A Laugh Mate, Thanks for the laugh and fingers crossed ahah

Thank You From What youve said i think youre right i think flames arnt mandatory but just a nice think to see ahahah but im thinking miltek or bcs like you said, do you know at all what tones and sounds these give off?
They give a louder and deeper note than the stock system, but obviously this is impossible to describe on a forum.
Have a look at Youtube for videos showing the system you are interested in, it should give a good idea of the sound differences.