Hello From Scotland

Blue Beast

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Newbie to the forum wanting to learn more from the people on this. I would like to thank everyone as you guys saved me from wasting my money on GardX when I picked up my Ara blue RS3 last month.:thumbs up:
Now I am on the hunt for a ceramic coating :readit:.

Reactions: NevMan
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum

Reactions: NevMan
Hi Everyone

Newbie to the forum wanting to learn more from the people on this. I would like to thank everyone as you guys saved me from wasting my money on GardX when I picked up my Ara blue RS3 last month.:thumbs up:
Now I am on the hunt for a ceramic coating :readit:.

:sign welcome:, if your looking for a ceramic, there's no one better in Scotland, IMO, than Gordon at Defined Details in Cambuslang. I had my S5 done in April, top job, well happy with it and done at a competitive price.

Enjoy the Forum.

JG

Reactions: NevMan, Ian66 and Sandra
Pic of the car. Thank you for the warm welcome and info about defined details. I was trying to find a ceramic coating that I could apply, any recommendations ?

Attachments

• rs3.jpg
    rs3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 253
Reactions: Weeb and NevMan
Pic of the car. Thank you for the warm welcome and info about defined details. I was trying to find a ceramic coating that I could apply, any recommendations ?

Just make sure your car has had a full paint correction done before applying a ceramic coating.

:sign welcome:, if your looking for a ceramic, there's no one better in Scotland, IMO, than Gordon at Defined Details in Cambuslang. I had my S5 done in April, top job, well happy with it and done at a competitive price.

Enjoy the Forum.

JG

Another plus one for Gordon. Did my RS5 shortly after I got it and my M6 before that. Waiting list is generally 3-4 months though so book quick!

Reactions: Blue Beast, RS5 JON and NevMan
Welcome

Also from Scotland!

Lovely looking car and colour...

Plus one for Gordy at Defined details, this is my Ara Blue SQ5 after a machine polish by Gordy without any coatings etc..
Definitely agree an advance booking is required but well worth the wait imo.

73898e29db66fbe968e8f92ec57fa254.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blue Beast, RS5 JON and NevMan
Welcome
emoji106.png

Also from Scotland!

Lovely looking car and colour...

Plus one for Gordy at Defined details, this is my Ara Blue SQ5 after a machine polish by Gordy without any coatings etc..
Definitely agree an advance booking is required but well worth the wait imo.

73898e29db66fbe968e8f92ec57fa254.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks, your SQ5 looks amazing, need to get my car to that level. Will have to contact Gordy now. :icon thumright:

Reactions: RS5 JON