MY17 S3 MyAudi features (UK)

akf2000

Reaction score
Hi, my 2nd post in 5 years!!

We took delivery of a nearly-new S3 Dec 17 last week. The Audi dealer setup Connect/ created the primary user and I installed the app. Everything is working but the only issue is that the app doesn't appear to offer anything!

I was expecting to see the fuel levels, mileage, remote unlock, but it just shows us the car vin and the standard feature to send destinations to the maps. That's it!

We don't have the hotspot add-on, but the Connect SIM is valid for 3 years with all the other connectivity working.

I've pored over the web interface, where you can setup the Connect news feeds, Twitter etc but it just looks like the S3 doesn't offer the app features I was expecting.

Can someone confirm this please.

Confirmed. Source: S3 May 2017 owner. I think the extra goodies come in at A4/S4 level.

Reactions: akf2000
Confirmed. Source: S3 May 2017 owner. I think the extra goodies come in at A4/S4 level.

Thanks for that, I can stop obsessing about it now. Pity though, wish they'd throw us a bone and at least display fuel levels or *something*.

I'm glad someone else is struggling; I felt like a numpty for not being able to figure it all out! Having said that, you've done better than I have - I got my phone onto the car's WiFi but cannot figure out how to play music from the phone via WiFi.

But yes, as above, the extra features aren't available in the A3 / S3.

I'm glad someone else is struggling; I felt like a numpty for not being able to figure it all out! Having said that, you've done better than I have - I got my phone onto the car's WiFi but cannot figure out how to play music from the phone via WiFi.

But yes, as above, the extra features aren't available in the A3 / S3.
You have to connect via bluetooth