Replacement speaker sizes for Audi 10 speaker [emoji344] system

WesT-gefül

Reaction score
After being in the A6 with a Bose system and comparing it to the A4 system I found it to be very lacking. I know it’s a upgraded system in the A6 but then I compared the A4 system to the standard Q2 system. Much more impressed with the Q2. The A4 isn’t up to much even in dB’s.

I want to upgrade the speakers in the door cards and the parcel shelf. I’m going to do it in stages starting with the parcel shelf because it is the worst out of the bunch.

Are the front door card speakers just coax or components? What are the speaker sizes for the main speakers - front door cards, back door cards and parcel shelf. If someone knows the the actual sizes etc that would be great.

May as well know the sizes for the other speakers for future reference.

Totally yeah. Obviously like I said the Bose system is amplified but better speakers will go some way without needing a amplifier. Will have a look but was hoping I could get this info. Hard to get the info for this Audi because it’s fairly new.

Yes I looked at the usual miscreants like alpine and pioneer but as you say all for earlier A4's...

Reactions: WesT-gefül
I've tried to look aswell. I can't find anything either

Reactions: WesT-gefül