Used audi

Rockattack

Reaction score
Hello! New to the forum but I'll definitely be coming back and participating with yall.
So I'm looking to buy my first Audi but in on a budget of 4000. Have been looking at Audi a3 and have found some deals that are quite decent auto trader.

Now my only worry is the insurance cost and getting a broken car. It'll be a year as I have my license in June so the insurance might be the most expensive bit. Could you give me some tips as in how to choose a good Audi or maybe someone is selling one in my budget brackets ?
Thanks !

If you have a budget of 4k I can only assume you are after an 8P not an 8L...

First I would look in the classifieds section to see if there are any cars for sale... then once you have your car visit the 8P section as they will be able to answer your questions..

Please don't post any wanted/for sale or any other kind of classified post in the main sections... thats what the classifieds are for :)

<tuffty/>

If your getting an 8l it would have to be an s3 otherwise get an 8p but if insurance is an issue than the s3 won’t be for you plus they ain’t cheap to keep in the road