New A4 Black Edition arrived today - pics

Smudge973

Reaction score
3E2103C1 8D94 43D6 8D04 318A821750F8
680D8591 39CF 483B 9F4A A07A109F93C2
C7FB575F C15D 427E A0AE 55D7D4954101
FD033A48 D39F 4909 8574 7EC07E9FA7A9
Today was the day, my A4 2.0tdi 190 S-tronic arrived.

I’ll Post more as I get used to it...love the Moonlight Blue paint.. now no longer an option so shoul be limited.

Options
Tech pack
54ltr fuel tank

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jsmills, Jcbmally, DazNoonan and 10 others
I've seen some black edition cars with the Audi rings on the back doors. Does yours have these?

Take it back they put steering wheel on wonkey :whistle2:

Looks nice in the midnight blue.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Smudge973
I've seen some black edition cars with the Audi rings on the back doors. Does yours have these?

Yes they are in the car with fitting instructions... not sure about them tbh, thoughts... ?

I'd go for it and fit them.
What colour are they, I've only seen black rings and don't think they would show up against a dark blue?

Dave

@Smudge973 car looks amazing. Love the colour. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: Smudge973
Today was the day, my A4 2.0tdi 190 S-tronic arrived.

I’ll Post more as I get used to it...love the Moonlight Blue paint.. now no longer an option so shoul be limited.

Options
Tech pack
54ltr fuel tank

Thanks

Very nice! Love that colour, my last Q5 was moonlight blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we could do with some more pics :sunglasses:

Reactions: WesT-gefül and Smudge973
I think we could do with some more pics :sunglasses:
I'll do plenty more - have I added them correctly ?

I also had Dashcam front a rear with Magic Pro fitted, awesome tech, really impressed with the quality !

I'll do plenty more - have I added them correctly ?

I also had Dashcam front a rear with Magic Pro fitted, awesome tech, really impressed with the quality !
Pics look fine but what's the wire from the 12v doing?

Yes, noticed that one also, just used the one under the climate controls, are they any different ?

I’ve got two under my arm rest but it’s the Sport spec. Your sline might have a extra one there. If CarPlay works with you using the one under the climate control, fair dues. Does CarPlay work on that one yeah?

I’ve got two under my arm rest but it’s the Sport spec. Your sline might have a extra one there. If CarPlay works with you using the one under the climate control, fair dues. Does CarPlay work on that one yeah?
Yes it does, but cleaner if I was to use the one in the armrest, I’ll be trying that tomorrow

Reactions: WesT-gefül
There is also a tip for Siri on iPhone. Got to settings> Siri & search > Activate “listen for hey Siri” on your phone and activate allow Siri when iPhone is locked. You can then use your phone completely hands free. Normally it’s a long press on the speech button on the steering wheel to activate Siri
IMG 1549

Under the armrest are usb ports, that's the ones you should be using and they'll charge the phone as well.

They've changed things around recently. A friend of mine has a 2017 car with two usbs under the armrest, but my 2018 has one under the climate controls and one under the armrest. Both cars have similar options (incl. tech pack) so not sure why they're different but all the usb ports work the same. :happy:

They've changed things around recently. A friend of mine has a 2017 car with two usbs under the armrest, but my 2018 has one under the climate controls and one under the armrest. Both cars have similar options (incl. tech pack) so not sure why they're different but all the usb ports work the same. :happy:

Yep can confirm that Audi have changed the location of the 2 usb sockets, coincidentally our 2016 B9 Avant quattro is at lease end today (just awaiting it to be collected) our replacement 2018 B9 Allroad quattro was delivered @ 7:30am and has one USB under the armrest and one under the climate controls next to the 12v socket, the 2016 one has 2 USB under the armrest.

Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan
Aha, that explains it then, still prefer to use the one under the armrest though. Couldn't stand to have a cable trailing over Audi's neat interior work...

Reactions: NevMan
Yep can confirm that Audi have changed the location of the 2 usb sockets, coincidentally our 2016 B9 Avant quattro is at lease end today (just awaiting it to be collected) our replacement 2018 B9 Allroad quattro was delivered @ 7:30am and has one USB under the armrest and one under the climate controls next to the 12v socket, the 2016 one has 2 USB under the armrest.

That is good to know. My B9 Allroad is due at the end of the month. Be good to see some pics of your new Allroad to help my patience!

That is good to know. My B9 Allroad is due at the end of the month. Be good to see some pics of your new Allroad to help my patience!

No worries - will get some posted later tonight, I took some first thing when it arrived but have been working all day (or trying to) while checking over new car when it arrived and then later on dealing with paperwork for "old" 2016 B9 when it was taken away from us, boo.

Looks fantastic mate. Glad to see you went without badges on the back, I’ve done that with my order too. Colour looks nice, don’t see many in that colour to be honest. Most where I am are black or grey, I’ve gone for white.

Interior looks amazing, that’s the thing that sells the car to me, especially the Virtual Cockpit.

How you finding the car now you’ve had it a few days?

Looks fantastic mate. Glad to see you went without badges on the back, I’ve done that with my order too. Colour looks nice, don’t see many in that colour to be honest. Most where I am are black or grey, I’ve gone for white.

Interior looks amazing, that’s the thing that sells the car to me, especially the Virtual Cockpit.

How you finding the car now you’ve had it a few days?

Thanks, delighted with the colour...

It’s brilliant, I had a 320 touring previously and I was concerned changing as i really enjoyed the rear wheel drive.

This is really composed at speed and is not as harsh as I’d expect on those 19’s - it’s so quiet with the acoustic glass...

Yes, please with it and as the colour is discontinued I think I’ll struggle to find any more

Reactions: DazNoonan