Late oil service

Aparatos

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
My a3 is due oil service now. I booked it when there was 500 miles left till due date, but first appointment was on 14 of May, so car will do about 400 miles over. I said it might be too late and I was told Audi allows 1500 miles/28 days leeway.
Then I contacted Audi UK and like always no straight answer from them, they just said contact centre. Some other manufacturers state on their website whats allowed, but not Audi

Has anyone been in the same situation? I just dont want to void warranty

I had the same.
Rang to book car in for service 3 weeks prior to it being due. Needed a loan car but none available for 5 weeks. Dealer also said there was a 1500 mile tolerance.
That said I tried another dealer and got it in much quicker.

So that might be right 1500 miles leeway

Are you on fixed or flexible service?

Best get it done within guidelines then.

I asked the same question to Doncaster Audi as was a while from booking to getting it in. Had a little panic when service light came on with over a week to go.

Got it in an email (gotta get things in writing) that they recommend 'not to exceed 1000 miles or 30 days after the “oil service due” message is illuminated on the dashboard.'

I asked the same question to Doncaster Audi as was a while from booking to getting it in. Had a little panic when service light came on with over a week to go.

Got it in an email (gotta get things in writing) that they recommend 'not to exceed 1000 miles or 30 days after the “oil service due” message is illuminated on the dashboard.'
Got the same reply from other Audi dealer. So it looks like it should be ok with my 400 miles over.

mine is booked in 24/5 they offered me a hire car and said yes please but £25 insurance!.I said no thank you I want them to check two issues and £60 for the pleasure of that.God knows what the total cost will be.