Individual drive mode. Quattro configuration?

Reimon

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just starting with my new Sportback and still learning every day.

How have you configured your individual mode?

And one of the points there, Quattro, what difference is there between Auto, confort and dynamic?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1675.jpg
    IMG_1675.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 480
As far as I know nothing between those modes, comes more into play when selecting traction to "sport" (single press of TC button) or off (hold for several seconds).

I thought putting quattro into dynamic gives a more rear bias power distribution ?

The Dynamic setting is more about the suspension than the Haldex\Quattro setting IIRC. As stated above the Haldex is via tehe Traction Control button.

The Dynamic setting is more about the suspension than the Haldex\Quattro setting IIRC. As stated above the Haldex is via tehe Traction Control button.

In individual mode you have a setting for suspensión and a setting for the quattro (haldex¿?)... I supose the question is what change in fact changing the quattro setting.

I'm thinking the quattro setting is akin to the AWD VCDS change of increased traction.........

and what will be the better settings for cold or rainy weather?...

suspensión in auto or confort and quattro in dynamic?

I'm confused. Where is the "Quattro" setting you are referring to? My car is a PFL 8v sportback.

FL car thing. Not PFL.

Damn you FL people! Hahaha

That's why I said about the TC button on the PFL, guess I should have been more specific ;)

Reactions: T-800
In the brochure of the PFL, Audi clearly mentions that the quattro system can be choosed to give more power to the rear wheels in the settings, but I don't understood how, and in the drive modes there isn't any option for it, maybe when putting traction control to Sport as said above, I'm curious about this too.

From the spanish manual:

Quattro

The question is what is balanced, what is neutral and what is sporty in the quattro setting....

It’s kind of funny that no one has asked this in all this time until now.

Just like everyone else here I wondered what that means in the settings. I should check what mine is actually set at!

Of course no point asking a dealer as they will make up something so they don’t look stupid.

If you think about it, launch control uses the ideal Quattro setting: car in Dynamic mode and ESC (TC) in Sport mode.

I can also say that having ESC in Sport is great for traction in the wet from a standing start.

Reactions: 3SR
All very confusing. My solution is to stick it in dynamic on startup and leave it there - QED - no confusion.

Reactions: sve170