carworld peterborough

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought I would just post a heads up on anyone purchasing vehicle from this place.
My car is a dream after 7 months of ownership,the purchase went smoothly and even just giving me enough fuel to get to the petrol station didn't annoy me.
But months on I remove my plates to be confronted with errmm barbaric amateurish behaviour of fixing of number plates to the tailgate/boot

I rang them as they are not around the corner,I was told that their workshop had "obviously used the same holes made by the original plates" so they were not going to repair it.

Also after querying warranty/corrosion issues I was assured that the tailgate is galvanised so "it will not rust" by Azz !!?? What do I know I work in keeping vehicles flying at 600 mph @ 50,000 feet :D

This post is to let people know to check when buying from carworld as another worker experienced numberplate issues from there.

Just check if you go there.

Reactions: lea323ci
I’d say that what they said is true regarding re using the holes
Most of the cars they sell are ex rental or lease cars , I live locally and know a few of the salesmen ( even got offered a job there myself ) but having looked a few times at cars they have for sale they are poorly prepped before going up for sale .

As an example my wife looked at a ford kuga there the rear door speakers had been taken out and just left holes in the door

Reactions: voorhees