Poorly A6

Flump67

Reaction score
Hi
Im a first time Audi owner and i need advice.
Causing lots of stress , going through a divorce at the moment also.
I bought an Audi A6 2007 plate auto , 4 months ago and im having major problems.
As you can see from the pics it has got quite a few problems.
The dealer i bought it from is refusing to admit that it wasn't fit for purpose.
He said it had been serviced before i bought it clearly not (pic wont upload , trying again)
Looked through the paper work i got from him and it had had a mass fly wheel fitted and a gearbox oil change. Mot advisory regarding the "bottom pan cover".
Plus i went over a puddle today and the right hand side head light wont come on now.
. I understand about wear and tear , bought a new battery for it , new Tyre.
Any thoughts what could be wrong with it ? .
Image1
Image1
Image2
Image3
Image4
Image5
Image7
Image8
Image1
Image2
Image3
Image4
Image5
Image7
Image8

Not sure on the vgate scan tools but previous ecperience has shown that not all codes are shown unkess you used vcds or similar. Id be tempted to clear them off and see what reappears.

As fornthe headlight have you checked the usual suspects first? Blown fuse? Pure coinsidence with the puddle and the bulb has gone? The light unit itself should be pretty much sealed so unless the back cover is off?

Also not sure if the codes on your screen shots are the same as what vcds provides but there should be a list on their site where you can get a proper description of what they mean.

Hi and thanks for the reply. Been told its the throttle body / inlet manifold flap ..checked the fuses all good . The unit has a lot of oil in it ...plus who ever owned the car before me has rounded off one of the bolts , so im scratching my head on how to take the unit off. I should imagine the boost pressure sensor is covered in oil ?