Trouble posting

Deev

Reaction score
Hello all...

I'm confused - I signed up to the forum this afternoon but it doesn't seem to want to let me post my technical question - I'm getting the spam-like/inappropriate content error, but I can't see anything remotely spammy in the content of my message! Do I have to wait some time after signup before I can post or am I just in fact being stupid? :)

Thanks!

Dave

Ah - okay - now that I've posted THIS post, I tried again (with the exact same content!!) and now it's worked! Go figure...

Hello all...

I'm confused - I signed up to the forum this afternoon but it doesn't seem to want to let me post my technical question - I'm getting the spam-like/inappropriate content error, but I can't see anything remotely spammy in the content of my message! Do I have to wait some time after signup before I can post or am I just in fact being stupid? :)

Thanks!

Dave
Hi Dave, welcome to audi-sport.net. It takes time from you registering on the forum till it’s approved, the system runs checks to make sure we get no spam. if I’m online it’s more or less instant, but I not around much during the day on Sunday as I have family things on. All is ok with you now.. hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Reactions: GAS MONKEY