Ive just ordered........

will_b

Reaction score
.....Koni FSD Shocks, H&R springs and H&R ARBs. Its going in on wednesday to have them fitted - plus new lower arms along with a 5 bar pressure regulator, forge 007 DV and REVO stage 2. It will be an entirely different beast!!

Wow, big investment so quickly :)

Problem is...

How will you know what difference every mod makes?

Personally, I would have had the shocks and springs done first, driven it hard for 2 weeks and learn the strengths and weaknesses...

Then I would have the ARB's done and another 2 weeks of spirited driving...

THEN and only then would I have had the power upgrade...

You're right, it will be a COMPLETELY different machine, it will be almost a culture shock in terms of driving experience instead of a slower learning/growing curve with your machine...

Its because it just failed its mot on all of the above!!

plus is cheaper to get the exhaust etc done at the same time as the ARBs etc etc :)

wow congrats! i am really looking forward to comments on your suspension setup, as its almost exactly what i would have done. (i would have gone for R32 ARBs, as i think the H&Rs are too thick.)

are you also getting an adjustable rear camber kit? don't forget to set your alignment up properly using Ess_Three's guide; i have and its a revelation!

Hi will_b

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but you may have the answers to my questions.

I see you went for fsd's and h&r springs & ARB's. After a lot of consideration I feel this setup will tick all of my boxes - that said your sig now says otherwise.

If you ever had the FSD's and H&R springs, how do you feel they perfromed? Was an OEM level of comfort retained and did the ride height change significantly?

If you moved away from FSD's would you mind explaining why?

Cheers,

ICE