Virtual Cockpit Navigation Reduced dials screen.

Psychoscot

Reaction score
So in the full on VC with reduced dials, when navigating the little panel on the left just shows ETA and distance to destination, and distance to next change - it doesn't tell you what you are going to have to do until you are almost on top of the roundabout or junction. Anyway to change this - couldn't see anything in the manual or the MMI...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I don't think you can. For more info, the MMI screen would be my first port of call, I think you can queue up your upcoming junctions, etc, on there.

The panel on the right (above the speedo) should change to a bar indicator with direction arrow that effectively counts you into the junction. Once the junction is clear it will switch back to ETA and distance (at least it does on mine).

Thanks both. It does do that, just coming from a MY15 A3, the central information display turned into that count down screen further out from the junction than the display above the Speedo does - giving more time to work out which lane you need to be in etc. Feels like on the A3 it changed about 600-700 yards out, or even earlier on motorways etc, where the VC is only changing 200 yards or so out.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk