do the S3 front seats fit in a TT?

Probably false tan on the seat belts aswell!, be careful wearing white shirts, depending how bad the scratches are I’m not sure you will get rid of them

Last edited:
Reactions: S3JACKSON
Look out for these to be sure:
2D9499FD FADB 465E 9B14 8E7EE7A2F975

white t-shirts? I'm not from Bros. I only wear Paisley, Cords and Harris now.

I need to get under the driver's seat to locate air bag wiring, I need to get some "gardening knees" and cushion in order to try and get down that low

Downpipe is off, had a soft landing.
IMAG1233

Reactions: andrew_wright and tomjol
Downpipe is off, had a soft landing.

A 'Hairline' fracture?

You need to get those nails done before driving your TT :blink: and maybe some Botox with the money raised from the S3 stripping!

Reactions: S3JACKSON and desertstorm
those aren't my nails - after this bang on the head my wife said she is coming to my doctors appointment on Wednesday. I'm so fricken old now, tinnitus, early onset dementia, hooked to pain-killers and a bad boi limp.

I can do my own botox, I know a Russian

I thought your hands looked clean and the nails well manicured after playing with the car. Mine always come out with dirt and oil under my nails for a few days. Good job you saved the downpipe wouldn't want to damage it.

I have my first real breaker bar with a life time guarantee from halfords, is that my life time? It is the biggest one they had for sale and I still had to put the inside of an axle stand on the end and use my legs pushing against a wall to undo one of the subframe bolts.
Was tempted to update the map on the TT when clearing the airbag light after cleaning the connections under the seat, but I need to get the timing belt done first. A bit annoying the previous owner pays for a service including PFR6Q spark plugs, I'm not sure they're good enough for a generic stage 1.

Updated the Kenwood software and back ground and boot up splash screen.

Also cleaned the black car again (birds aim at black cars) and just when I was going to spray on the "super shine" treatment i bought from halfords - it started snowing. I am tempted to buy the "ultimate black" kit but at £22!

A 'Hairline' fracture?

You need to get those nails done before driving your TT :blink: and maybe some Botox with the money raised from the S3 stripping!

Honestly, look in a mirror and try and get your hand in the orientation the picture shows. I would need to have my hands on backwards. #MrTopsyTurvey

if you need you dog clipping I am mobile, but the power outlet on the dash doesn't seem to work so you will need to provide the 'leccy

IMAG1247 20180218 165359786

Car looks sweet mate and shining like a good 'un.

Although I feel you should invest in a shingle drive as you now have a TT,you don't want to get one of your high heels stuck in that muddy grass,you'd be the laughing stock of the salon :blink:

My valet usually gives me a fireman's carry over any puddles, so I don't get my pumps dirty.

One of the guys on the TT forum who tracks his TT had a window sticker made for the car.
0929ff0a53732f7b025136f4e4e8a083.jpg

He was passing all and sundry at Donnington in the wet recently. Have a look around 3 minutes where the nice Porsche 911 moves out the way .

Last edited:
Reactions: tomjol