Billy9Cars Audi B5 S4 (Progression Video Inside)

Billy9Cars

Reaction score
Hi everyone I made a video to add to my build thread over on AudiSRS so i thought i would post it on here for you guys to see also. As there are plenty of B5 enthusiasts on this forum that might like a quick peak. This is the first proper video i have ever attempted to make so please let me now what you think of my progress so far.

I am no master editor or photographer and just made use of the pictures i had available so please take it easy on my movie making skills lol. I am just learning and having fun. Thanks for looking

Billy9Cars

My Audi B5 S4 Pregression Video

Reactions: Jack_TQS and spartacus 68
I enjoyed that ,looked well put together and the car looks great.

Nice. What did you do with paintwork? Menzerna or Farecla cutting compound on rotary mop?

Sorry for the delay in my response. After cleaning and drying i clay bared the entire vehicle including windows, grill, exhaust and wheels. Then i used a combination of compounds (3M Fast Cut Plus & Meguiars Ultimate Compound). After this i used Meguiars Ultimate Polish followed up by Meguiars Cannuba Wax.

All of these products were worked in with several passes using a DA Polisher and the correct pad. You can use this guide with any product of your choice, next time around i will be trying out more products from the 3M line and finishing off with Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax. Thanks

Billy9Cars

Try Collinite 476S Billy. Goes on and comes off a treat. Menzerna 203S is a mild cut polish, again very easy to use if you want to try different products. Nice job by the way.

Try Collinite 476S Billy. Goes on and comes off a treat. Menzerna 203S is a mild cut polish, again very easy to use if you want to try different products. Nice job by the way.

Thanks mate. I will keep these products in mind when i do my next car:icon thumright: