over 13 years but its time to part

Reaction score
well ive owned my s3 since 2004 but it looks like I`m going to have to part with her and run the A6 Bitdi as we have just purchased a Scirocco R for the mrs.

Going to be a sad day to let this car go, I honestly thought I`d keep it forever but family life has taken it toll

I`ll still be in the A6 section but my S3 days are over................. until I manage to grab a RS3 the only true 3 I could be tempted with

Reactions: SamHendry, Nilz and Alex C
Sad times what you plan on doing with it trade in or selling? I’ve not drove mine in 15months and keep getting pressured to get rid but standing firm for now

think I will have to sell, she had quite a few new bits in the last 18 months. Was planning on getting the front drivers wing sorted as it has some bubbling on it but looks like my work is done. Finding a asking price is hard the market seems to be all over. Then theres the Sportec alloys to sell lol

Yeah prices are all over is parting it out not an option seem to be a lot going that way so must be profitable

as I type the advert for the car and post photos I really don`t know why I let my wife convince me to let her have a new car.

Suppose it was VW stopping making the scirocco I may have been a little rash. :(