Carista modifications

aarroncolley

Reaction score
I’ve tried using Carista on my 2007 S-Line and it’s not allowing me to do any modifications how is everyone able to do there’s. I’m wanting the little bleeps when the cars locked and unlocked and the usdm lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve tried using Carista on my 2007 S-Line and it’s not allowing me to do any modifications how is everyone able to do there’s. I’m wanting the little bleeps when the cars locked and unlocked and the usdm lights.

vcds only mate

I want to get it myself but I haven’t really a clue what I need to buy or how to use it

I want to get it myself but I haven’t really a clue what I need to buy or how to use it

Its a cable that plugs in to your obd scoket and software you download but its quite expensive around £300/400 be carefully if you buy second hand as some only do 1 vin now as for using utube vids and the rossteck wrb site. Checj the vcds map and see if theres someone close who can help and speak to them about it and how they use it.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Where do I find the map for the users mate ? . I know someone who’s got it but when he plugs it into my car it doesn’t bring up a list of modification codes. You have to find the codes your self to modify anything

Get OBDEleven mate. It’s £60 roughly for the hardware and £20 for the software (only runs on android phones). Works brilliantly. I used it to code the beep on door lock. No seatbelt chimes and a couple of other bits. Also amazing for fault scanning.

Get OBDEleven mate. It’s £60 roughly for the hardware and £20 for the software (only runs on android phones). Works brilliantly. I used it to code the beep on door lock. No seatbelt chimes and a couple of other bits. Also amazing for fault scanning.
Can it do the unlock all doors on one push of the button as thats the bigest problem for me ?

Yeah it will be able to.... if you can find the code you need on the vagcom list (website) you can code anything. I think that one is something like add 64 to the number you have already under module 46. Sounds nerdy but its not that complicated once you get playing with it.

Yeah it will be able to.... if you can find the code you need on the vagcom list (website) you can code anything. I think that one is something like add 64 to the number you have already under module 46. Sounds nerdy but its not that complicated once you get playing with it.
Ok cheers i will look into buyin this then as its a hell of a lit cheaper