A4 B7 Avant ‘Stealth Box’

J0N

Reaction score
I’m waiting on delivery for a sub enclosure that fits in the cubby hole on the passenger side of the boot. Has anyone got one of these fitted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m waiting on delivery for a sub enclosure that fits in the cubby hole on the passenger side of the boot. Has anyone got one of these fitted?

You'll have to post pictures of this when it comes... Iv got the basic speaker system in my Audi and I think the sub that it comes with is great already.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It came today. The enclosure is a Basser, the sub is a 10” Kenwood KFC-PS2516W with a KAC-PS702EX amp.

790f7c490806786d9755838ff2bdcdcf.jpg

2c0edd428e0305c1d20bf3c4dde69582.jpg

The amp and all the wiring is already in but as it’s about minus 20 and pitch black outside the sub will have to wait a couple of days.....

Definitely get some poly fill in there as the box is 15L and the sub wants 18.4L.

Amp not ideal as not Mono block Class D .

It came today. The enclosure is a Basser, the sub is a 10” Kenwood KFC-PS2516W with a KAC-PS702EX amp.

790f7c490806786d9755838ff2bdcdcf.jpg

2c0edd428e0305c1d20bf3c4dde69582.jpg

The amp and all the wiring is already in but as it’s about minus 20 and pitch black outside the sub will have to wait a couple of days.....

Looks good looking forward to seeing it installed. How have you wired it into the standard headunit?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I used a Vibe Delta Box which splices into the speaker cables, it also gives you the power switching....

The sub and amp came as a package and I’m restricted with the enclosure because I don’t want to lose any boot space....

All done.....

1bbea201d3b306a21da50d9d069dce2f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Inertiauk and 344bigal
What a it sound like. Must be a huge improvement over the standard sub

It sounds brilliant now. Out of the box the gain on the amp was set to about 3/4 and the low pass filter wasn’t switched on so it drowned out the other speakers. I had to turn the bass on the RSN-E down to about a 1/4 just to stop my eyes from wobbling but this obviously reduced the other speakers too. I enabled the low pass filter and turned the gain down and it sounds great, really happy with it.

That' great to hear. You have convinced me that this needs doing on my Avant :)
Cheers

Reactions: J0N