Wait is over...almost

zseth

Reaction score
So after a long 3 months finally the wait is almost over

Im due delivery of my new s5 sportback tomorrow

Cant wait and will post pics up as soon as possible

Reactions: S32B
Nice! No doubt the wait will be with it!

You'll LOVE it, they are amazing in every single way ;)

So the car arrived promptly at 11am

At first glance i was sold, though i wish i had ordered the privacy glass from factory,

The leather feels amazing, the steering wheel is nice and chunky and the sound is divine especially in dynamic mode

On first drive it felt effortless and very smooth, hardly any road noise, the exhaust can be heard in the cabin quite well which i like.

So far so good, however at this point it feel my bmw e92 coupe did feel heavier and more involved to drive, but i can see myself loving this car.

Thanks for reading

So the car arrived promptly at 11am

At first glance i was sold, though i wish i had ordered the privacy glass from factory,

The leather feels amazing, the steering wheel is nice and chunky and the sound is divine especially in dynamic mode

On first drive it felt effortless and very smooth, hardly any road noise, the exhaust can be heard in the cabin quite well which i like.

So far so good, however at this point it feel my bmw e92 coupe did feel heavier and more involved to drive, but i can see myself loving this car.

Thanks for reading

Man I am so jealous. My Audi A5 Sportback TDI 2.0 190BHP (S-line) in Daytona Grey left the factory on Saturday. I placed my order 10th Oct and was told my delivery date was 31 Dec. Surely it is way ahead of schedule now. “All I want for Christmas, is my Audi” I reckon I’ve watched every A5 2017/2018 YouTube video in existence. I’m chomping at the bit now!!

How long did it take for your Audi to reach you, after it left the factory?

Not sure mate as mine was leased so all in all 3 months wait

I checked loads of videos etc and was counting days down like a kid lol