Blacked Front grill / Fogged lights / or both ???

bonecore

Reaction score
Please tell me what to pick , i have 3 options ?
Blacked Front grill / Fogged lights / or both ???

-ozHC74fyO5Nd1nTHyQoYnHHctMJ83z4ggCIJJJ4OrxGU5iHuUPIHBLzDqWANaq0LE2lPxRvk5xm8XI=w1080-h1741-rw

Vvx6MKFW13bd8dRri5ZjSoPJmECrRxQMR2EIM8xfCq5LSIF25-nyRVDw5vP8N6txygoOHg0VKMTVY-U=w1080-h1741-rw

Last edited:
I can't see the photos but a black grill is a must, it completely transforms the front end of the car (I hated the chrome/grey one on my black S3 before).

Fogged lights will depend on how dark you want to go and how good the quality is whether buying a film or getting them tinted. I bought some Lamin-x from the US to do my headlights, fogs and side indicators (not shown in my pic as it's an old one) of which I opted for their Tint version which was the lightest option they did as I didn't want it to affect light output much or look chavtastic. So if done right, then option 3 for me.

here is what the honeycombed grille looks like so you can compare .
20170908 195725 600x1067

Reactions: TitchRR
This is not my car but this is how fogged lights look

Attachments

• a1.png
    a1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
blacked (with tape for the moment)
guess with blacked grill, blacked foglights is a must ?!?
..................................... second picture is standard

Oh just yellow tints?? Mine have been "fogged" for the last 4 years then!!

since u guys say blacked front grill is a must, i will do it
+headlight black tint (foil)

I've had my lights done in a black fine mesh, road legal and look tinted from anywhere but standing at the lights. I think it's called SPI fly eye. Just to black the grill next though!

Sorry to intrude I picked my black rs3 grill up on ebay £60 some one from off here linked me. I was just wondering what you guys prefer. Would you say put the badge back on? black badge? I just cant decide!
id love to not have my plate on if I could but ive left the badge off. How would I go about getting my plate on the side so that I have the full grill on show?

Sorry to intrude I picked my black rs3 grill up on ebay £60 some one from off here linked me. I was just wondering what you guys prefer. Would you say put the badge back on? black badge? I just cant decide!
id love to not have my plate on if I could but ive left the badge off. How would I go about getting my plate on the side so that I have the full grill on show?
you can get a number plate for the side off of ebay but has to be the reflective white back ground then you can have your car looking like this . just to give u an idea how it looks
20170912 140502 1024x1820

yep, have been thinking about side numberplate but decided will keep it in middle

Wondering should it be done in black matte or black metalic paint?!?