Help Please Dashboard Light Flickers

Mutty2000

Reaction score
Hi All,

Intermittently the dashboard Light Flickers after the 120mph to 160mph. Any ideas best way to fix this?

Is it the whole dash or just certain numbers? I used to get it randomly no matter what speed on a few of the numbers. I asked Audi to replace the cluster and never seen it since.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Happened to me on a 2015 A4, albeit on the water temp section. Cluster replaced under warranty.

unfortunately mine is not under warranty and i took my car in for a service, Audi want over 1K to fix it. Dont even want to entertain that price...

Had this on mine however it stopped by itself and I haven't seen it for months

I've just bought a b8 a4 and the day before I went to collect it they took it for mot and the central display went blank, they took the binnacle out and sent it for repair to a company in Nottingham, they replaced the centre display and sent back £250 repaired.
If you google binnacle repairers there's a few out there that will repair them.

Thanks il Google this and check. I think 250 is a much better price. Also are you based in Nottingham?

Is it the whole dash or just certain numbers? I used to get it randomly no matter what speed on a few of the numbers. I asked Audi to replace the cluster and never seen it since.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
The right hand side dial that shows your speed. The area that blinks sometimes is between the numbers 120 to 160mph on the dash

@Mutty2000 sorry, this not at all helpful but might be amusing, I misread your first post and thought your dash board lights flicker when you go between 120 and 160 mph...!

Reactions: gary_a4_quattro