Privacy glass
Door mirrors - electrically folding
Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack - multi-coloured
Deletion of model and technology badges at rear
Hill hold function
S Line flat bottom multi-function leather steering wheel

She said end Oct-beginning November.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, orcomma and Scottyg
Lovely choice - I have the same engine in my cabrio and just got 51 mpg on a long run to Devon from Manchester!

Post some pics when you get it!

Lovely choice - I have the same engine in my cabrio and just got 51 mpg on a long run to Devon from Manchester!

Post some pics when you get it!

Will do :) I had to look twice when I saw 'Urban 43.5mpg'.

The sport mode on the s-tronic, does that also flick it over to dynamic driving mode or are they two different things?

PS: Made a nice change to glide over the bumps as well...love the S3 but sometimes it can be too hard!

The sport mode on the s-tronic, does that also flick it over to dynamic driving mode or are they two different things?

No, putting the S-Tronic in sport mode can be done in any driving mode and doesn't change it.

However, if you put it in dynamic mode it changes the S-Tronic to sport - so the other way round. (you can change it back to normal if you want)

It remembers the driving mode after the ignition is off, but puts the gearbox back to non-sport when you restart it.

Reactions: S32B
No, putting the S-Tronic in sport mode can be done in any driving mode and doesn't change it.

However, if you put it in dynamic mode it changes the S-Tronic to sport - so the other way round. (you can change it back to normal if you want)

It remembers the driving mode after the ignition is off, but puts the gearbox back to non-sport when you restart it.
Ahh great help thank you. During the test drive I put the box into sport mode and when I turned left at a roundabout it felt a bit like "oh no I need to turn the wheel more to get around". I just put it down to it being the sport model with softer suspension and smaller wheels/larger tyres and getting a bit of tyre roll. Hopefully then the full dynamic with s-line suspension and larger alloys will tighten things up on the steering.