Stage 5 BITDI info

The Black Panther

Adventurer !
Reaction score
Opening thread for stage 5 BITDI developments. General info. I may or may not go for stage 5 after i find out exact details.
Larger Injectors.
Larger capacity fuel pump
Hybrid turbos.

Reactions: RS4B5, jojo and cata_adc
Did you find anymore information on this and decide if it's something you want?

Cant believe there's a stage 5, sounds like at that level it should be change all components and try and shot a w16 engine with 4 turbos in it lol

Reactions: RS4B5
Don't know if you need something more than this

:)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: The Black Panther
So the update i have is JD will not supply the Stage 5. Cost verses gains they feel are not there or offer good value. To be fair it sounds like a she stopper there for me on this then. Love my car as it is and its being kept but i have been looking at other sports cars as my toy.

Almost the same
The car has Wagner intercooler, DPF off, custom software stage, and meth injection :)

It's pretty quick for a big and heavy A7
They're the best people that I have seen doing software development for the BiTdi engine.
Best regards

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Did you get anywhere with this? I’m in a similar position and looking at fin-turbo to produce a hybrid. They have done one previously ~500hp but struggling to find details.

I came from an s6 ‘down’ to a bitdi and really need some more power!

No I haven’t been investigating further as I’ve been working abroad a lot.
What stg on the engine tune are you at stg3 ?

Did you find anymore information on this and decide if it's something you want?

Cant believe there's a stage 5, sounds like at that level it should be change all components and try and shot a w16 engine with 4 turbos in it lol
Only two turbos but still..