2.0 tdi dpf and egr removal guide wanted

glenandem

Reaction score
Browsing google but can't seem to find any out and out guide for removing the egr and the cooler too, it looks simple enough as in join both coolant pipes up and then I plate both ends off but what about the vac pipe connected at the end I've just seen?
Also dpf I'm thinking about buying the straight through pipe rather then bash out the dpf internals, I'm not fussed about mot time I can sort that and then I'm gonna get it all mapped out.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201887998017
This is the pipe I'm looking at for the dpf anc have no probs swapping that out but that egr I'm confused looking for right bits for the cooler removal!

If you fit that pipe instant mot failure plus if the plod pull yah you'd have to pay over £1k to put it all back . Best just gut inarrds so it looks like dpf present

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: glenandem
If you fit that pipe instant mot failure plus if the plod pull yah you'd have to pay over £1k to put it all back . Best just gut inarrds so it looks like dpf present

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheers mate to be honest like I say mot won't be an issue and I wouldn't be worried about the plod taking a look, half of them don't know how to open a bonnet lol
I wouldn't mind smashing the insides out but from a video I seen it looks like you've got to cut the dpf open then have it welded back up?
Have u done yours pal?