What would you rather have? Quattro or S Line?

Only so you could debate them haha not that I'd expect any less from someone who has quattro in their name, if I was FWD Jake maybe I'd feel more entitled to fight the power too although with all the rubbish the governments saying I'm not even sure it would make sense for me to buy another diesel, not that I'd change my name.

Still think tyres matter more than quattro though :playful:

Only so you could debate them haha not that I'd expect any less from someone who has quattro in their name, if I was FWD Jake maybe I'd feel more entitled to fight the power too although with all the rubbish the governments saying I'm not even sure it would make sense for me to buy another diesel, not that I'd change my name.

Still think tyres matter more than quattro though :playful:

Fwd sucks, diesel sucks, so there
Okay, so Michelin Pilots on a fwd S Line and Michelin Pilots on a Quattro........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so Michelin Pilots on a fwd S Line and Michelin Pilots on a Quattro........

Cheers in fwd and dev

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: DieselJake

S-line all day.

In all fairness I don't know what your running but I garantee my fwd diesel is quicker or not far off whatever the weather, looks are subjective but mines also looking pretty hot too although I've been swapping looks for performance lately.

Cheers in fwd and dev

Amen brother :friends:

S-line all day.

In all fairness I don't know what your running but I garantee my fwd diesel is quicker or not far off whatever the weather, looks are subjective but mines also looking pretty hot too although I've been swapping looks for performance lately.

Amen brother :friends:

This thread has run its course I think