H&R OE springs - 3.0TDI

bobby singh

BSR
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking at refreshing the springs and shocks so hunting for some H&R OE springs - I understand they lower the car by 30mm but maintain a decent ride.
I've spoken to Euros and they tried to convince me that 30mm lowering kit is the same which is just rubbish.

The part number I have for H&R OE springs is:

50361-55

30mm lowering springs are:
29061-2

Does any one have a good source for the H&R OE springs?

Cheers
Bobby

Reactions: V6_Man
Hi all,

I'm looking at refreshing the springs and shocks so hunting for some H&R OE springs - I understand they lower the car by 30mm but maintain a decent ride.
I've spoken to Euros and they tried to convince me that 30mm lowering kit is the same which is just rubbish.

50361-55

29061-2

Cheers
Bobby
Hia mate i got mine off ebay bang the part number in the search thats what i did i got the same ones but 35mm drop springs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: V6_Man
Hi all,

50361-55

29061-2

Cheers
Bobby

Hey mate, have you spoken to Damian (@DPM) here on the forum. I got my Eibach Prokit for my B8.5 S4 off him. Super fast delivery and he was very helpful throughout the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DPM