Help.. S-line front bumper to S3

JGibbyA3

Reaction score
Hi guys, in a bit of a bother here. I'm wanting to change my S-line front bumper to an S3 front bumper and then hopefully get an Rs look honeycomb grill. But what I'm unsure of is, is it just a straight fit with the bumper change? (Same year, not looking to facelift change as it's out of my budget) I have found plenty of replica bumpers that are straight fit but they're just not the same as the genuine look.. of which I can't find anywhere! Thanks in advance

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1498389919935.jpg
    FB_IMG_1498389919935.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 192
Sline to S3 isn't a direct fit mate, I've done it on mine. What year is your car?

Thanks for replying.. it's a 56 Reg mate
Your going to need to either cut your front impact bar or buy an impact bar for an S3.

The standard impact bar is too wide to fit the S3 front bumper.

Everything else is straight swap

Reactions: JGibbyA3
Your going to need to either cut your front impact bar or buy an impact bar for an S3.

The standard impact bar is too wide to fit the S3 front bumper.

Everything else is straight swap

Ahh so not too much work then.. Just trying to find a bumper now as they seem to be non existent online haha. Thanks for your help mate.

I saw a few pre-facelift bumpers at Allegro.pl today. Shipping from there isn't cheap though.

Ahh so not too much work then.. Just trying to find a bumper now as they seem to be non existent online haha. Thanks for your help mate.
Yh took me a while to find one, I got lucky and it was the right colour and had all the grills with it fogs etc.

You'll need new fog lights also mate.