wind deflectors on rear windows falling off

Nathen

Reaction score
dunno if im posting this in the right place but here it goes, bought some wind deflectors for my A3 8p sportback as I always do with all my cars, the front ones went on fine and stayed on with out issue, the back ones how ever were a pain to fit for some reason and fell off haha, I removed the original double sided tape and put my own on re-fitted them and they fell off again, dunno if its the shape of the window frame but seen loads of A3 around with them on the rear, anyone else had this issue? and any advice on how to fit them with out them falling off? thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hahaha glad its not just me who lost one whilst driving - extra tape didn't save mine... now just rocking the front ones :/

hahaha glad its not just me who lost one whilst driving - extra tape didn't save mine... now just rocking the front ones :/
well luckily I seen mine sliding down the window on the motor way I quickly pulled over to get it off before it fell off haha, I'm rocking just the fronts but I don't like the look.

hahaha nice - at least you managed to save them

Mines somewhere on the M62 haha! Or was...

Yeah must admit I would rather have the back ones in too, but dont want to buy a full new set to replace one atm :/

The rear deflectors are pretty poor ah, I've lost 1 already. I ended up buying a new complete set and adding extra clips to the rear; so far so good.

These are available, could be worth a look http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HEKO-Side...957652?hash=item4d5bf05054:g:KtkAAOSwhOxVSM78

I was chatting to several members of the forum here and they no longer bother with the rear...
hmm I might try the clips I'm sure I have some lying about somewhere, if not I'll just buy some more, seems a common problem then haha, if the clips don't work ill just leave the rear ones off, thanks.

I know it's bad but seeing everyone with the same silly issue makes me feel less worried about it now haha.