Audi A3 8V Tpms

I’ve sorted it! It was my error I had selected TPMS in 17 bit 3 instead of 4 bit 0. Guessing it would be looking for hardware then instead of indirect. Abs coding seems to be good. Cheers again bud for your as always lightning quick responses!

Reactions: DJAlix
Hi DJAlix

Thanks for the very detailed information...

I've followed it to the letter.

So managed to get TPMS Menu on the MM and stored new tyre values....but that's all I can do, am I not able to see tyre readings ?

Is this the best I can get without the full kit ?

Last edited:
Hi DJAlix

Thanks for the very detailed information...

I've followed it to the letter.

So managed to get TPMS Menue and store new tyre values....but that's all I can do, am I not able to see my tyre details ?

Is this the best I can get with the full kit ?
In order to see pressures and stuff you need to retrofit activate TPMS sensors and a control module. With the passive system you have just activated all you get is a notification when you have lost some pressure.

Reactions: amara3 and 8YARWY
I have a standard 2.0tdi sportback 2014 and the TMPS was there when I bought it used, didnt even know you could turn this off and on.
Obviously want it on, but hey, learn something new everyday.

In order to see pressures and stuff you need to retrofit activate TPMS sensors and a control module. With the passive system you have just activated all you get is a notification when you have lost some pressure.

thought as much, but great to have none the less, thanks mate..