Led warning lights

What are they going to be used in Dani?

I had some of the first ones and if they are on for quite some time the heat shrink shrinks.....and can short them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Door warning and puddle lights mate.

You use them in the sidelights Carl?

No I had them in in my puddle lights and they gave off a nice light.....and when I had the door open for a while the heat shrink started to shrink more and split which in turn shorted out.

I'll find a link to what I have in now and they are great.

Reactions: Dani_B19
THESE Dani but I got mine off a UK seller that's not trading anymore.....and they have to be the 21 COBs as they fit great.

They need a little filing off either side but when done then fit nicely into the puddle/door lights and plug into the bulb holder nicely.

I'll take one off my car if it's stopped raining.

Different, never though to use them, seen them on eBay and just ignored them tbh.

You got cob lights in the interior to match the light output then?

Only thing that worrys me using cobs is all my interior lights are SMD and all match perfectly at the minute haha.

Just use them for your door lights as I have different in the interior lights.

Absolutely persisting in down still so I'll get one out when I can pal. They are nice and bright which I think they should be for safety reasons.

You got white in the red warning lamp? Was thinking of going for red led to give a more red glow.

Did it in my old s3 years ago and seem to work ok but the LED's weren't half as bright back then as they are now.

You running SMD or con for the rest of the interior Carl?

SMD for the interiors Dani.

I did try the Red in the Red lenses but in all honesty wasn't really that much different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first picture is of the small cobs in your first link look like. I like the colour of the puddle lights but only part of the red door light lights up.....but in the second pic the puddle light lights the floor up better and as you can see the red light is totally illuminated and is really bright.

5e591d880df09c3bc98459472e9e1f95.jpg

fdaa2fe4cb2af13027ce31b002635279.jpg

Thanks Carl.

They are ****** bright arnt they.

I've ended up going for the last link Ines I've posted. Going to try them as didn't want to wait weeks for China post. If they are no good I'll be buying yours mate.

They should be fine Dani....you can also get some that have 8 SMDs that fit nicely.

eda294b17bbdf7983dadf6e9279b6fd1.jpg

Not cheap mind you, but I found someone that does them for around £3 a bulb so it's an expensive upgrade.

Thought I had seen these before but couldn't find them on eBay. At £3 a pop I think I'll stick with mine or yours haha.

Well the lights turned up and they are ****. If more than 1 led is used they trip the CCM module. Contacted the seller and had a full refund issued.

Ordered the ones you paired Carl from China. Let's see what they are like.

Reactions: carlcall
Tell me about it pal.

If I get this new job I've interviewed for the a4 may be going Carl.

Reactions: carlcall