Waheyyy - New Audi A3 - I have some questions

Jimbo10

Reaction score
Hello Chaps

Will post some pictures once I get the opportunity but first I have a couple of questions:
The car is 2014 1.4 COD, S Line (just out of manufacturers warranty).

1) Panoramic Sunroof - It opens back all the way but on the 'tilt' function, it doesn't seem to open that much. Does anyone know how much theirs opens (rough guesstimate...or even a pic would be fantastic).

2) I am able to purchase an extended warranty but the first (and only service to date) wasn't done by Audi. Would this invalidate the extended warranty?

Hello Chaps

Will post some pictures once I get the opportunity but first I have a couple of questions:
The car is 2014 1.4 COD, S Line (just out of manufacturers warranty).

1) Panoramic Sunroof - It opens back all the way but on the 'tilt' function, it doesn't seem to open that much. Does anyone know how much theirs opens (rough guesstimate...or even a pic would be fantastic).

2) I am able to purchase an extended warranty but the first (and only service to date) wasn't done by Audi. Would this invalidate the extended warranty?

2) service wouldn't invalidate a warranty if you can prove the parts were genuine. But, I think once your warranty has excpired you can't buy another with Audi.

Reactions: Ormesome