get your wheels out? please

robps3

Reaction score
as per header, well a neighbour was right, i swore i wasnt going to change the wheels but well here i am looking at wheels. on previous cars ive always favoured the VM wheels. but fancy something different (nothing too hard to clean) although im probably going to keep the original wheels and end up using them as winter wheels.

what have you got, dont want anything to heavy, went for reps on my R32 and regretted it straight away.

got some 19" 8.5" all around Bola ZZR, for sale aswell, just havent gotten around to listing anywhere yet :happy:

Reactions: AudiNutta, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 2 others
I've always liked BBS CH's although I'll probably stick to the V Spokes I've got now as I specc'd them lol

Reactions: davc, Rob2k68 and robps3
there nice. Why you selling them?
my s3 is sat at the port waiting to come over and will be keeping the factory "19s

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
REVO RV019. Made by Rimstock, same design and process as McLaren use. These weigh less than 10KG a corner too, so nice and light and still strong...

IMG 5263
IMG 5394

Reactions: Audi Bairn, richinsoton, St53daw and 2 others
I'm in the same boat stuck on what alloys. Was basically the reason behind me getting the stock 18s I fancy the revo but also like XXR 527 or jr 11

Set of coilovers now and I'm happy
dfedbae38b0e323c183d3f71e012b0d4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: batch and robps3
I'm not usually a fan of aftermarket wheels but they look OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! Excellent job sir!!

EDIT: How are you finding the SC6's? :D
Thank you Squire!
They're excellent Matt, SO grippy. I can't comment on noise as they went on with the upgrade to 19s so I can't really compare fairly. Wet, dry, hot and cold performance is amazing though. As per the old chestnut on here, they wear faster than Michelins but I'm finding not that much - plus as I do low miles, I'm more interested in performance and safety. Get em on!

Thank you Squire!
They're excellent Matt, SO grippy. I can't comment on noise as they went on with the upgrade to 19s so I can't really compare fairly. Wet, dry, hot and cold performance is amazing though. As per the old chestnut on here, they wear faster than Michelins but I'm finding not that much - plus as I do low miles, I'm more interested in performance and safety. Get em on!

Sounds good, thank you!
Audi are due to pay for my next set of tyres, I was going down the Pirelli route from SC5.

Has anyone ever seen or put these on an 8v A3? I know some people don't like them but I've always admired them on older Audis. I believe they are 18" Ronals, came on S-Line B7 A4, 8P A3 and some others.
ec466b52e3d53e9c4d2647bf672f9ec7.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Reactions: richinsoton
Has anyone ever seen or put these on an 8v A3? I know some people don't like them but I've always admired them on older Audis. I believe they are 18" Ronals, came on S-Line B7 A4, 8P A3 and some others.
ec466b52e3d53e9c4d2647bf672f9ec7.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Never seen them on an 8V, didn't know they came on the 8P either.

I thought they were just A4 S Line wheels, yes they are nice but horrible in black.

I settled for looks.
8.5 x 19 Niche Essen ET42
235/35/19 Michelin PS4S
Lowered on Solowerks coilovers, fender gap is a finger, not looking for tuck or poke.
Ride is plush and controlled.
IMG 7247

Reactions: Rob2k68 and robps3
Ispiri FFR1 Matt Carbon Bronze
19 x 8.5"
235 x 35 x 19 Dunlop SportMaxx RT2
Eibach SportLine lowering Springs (-20mm)

♂️

I wanted to get some Eibach's on mine but have been worried out of it due to the change of it catching. But I had a quote from my only trusted independent and they want £560 for 5 hours labour, yep.. plus the £99 for alignment :lmfao:

I won't take it to just any garage, just asking for trouble to have your usual ham fisted mechanics work on it.

Reactions: Rob2k68