Sport seat upgrade?

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

i dont want to seem to be trying to relive my youth but i would like to upgrade from the s-line sport seats to a seat which is more heavily bolstered - my ideal choice would be something like the wingback rs6 items but i dont have that kind of cash to fork out! so has anyone swapped out their seats for aftermarket ones? who would you recommend, any challenges fitting wise etc.

thanks in advance for the replies and feel free to banish me to demon tweaks catalogue lol

iv always wanted a pair of these......

Bride seats

yes i know i should have bought an evo or a skyline but i sooooooooo like these maby xmas :smiley:

they do look nice mate - i have seen them along my searches today seem to be popular, with that a separate question, do you think you could live everyday with a fixed back? thinking back i can count the amount of times i have actually used the recline functionality in my car but at the same time would concerned that they could be too upright - kinda need to sit in them to know

yeah iv fancied them for long time for various motors but never pulled the trigger

the fixed back would probably kill me to be honest as my back is knackered and it doesnt take much to upset it and iv also seen they arnt the widest either which also wouldnt help my larger frame :tearsofjoy:

i'm sure they do a recline version though, and iv seen the pure red and blue ones a bit cheaper but its black and grey i like

what else you been looking at ? some of the recaro stuff isnt bad

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AOCSalesAndService/permalink/1461955463825107/?sale_post_id=1461955463825107
perhaps & get the re-finished