MY 18 Configurator - Now Live

Guys does anyone know what the actual date of price increase is?

realise Configurator is updated but if I went in today would I be paying the MY18 price as broker sites mostly still have old price

New price most probably

Guys does anyone know what the actual date of price increase is?

realise Configurator is updated but if I went in today would I be paying the MY18 price as broker sites mostly still have old price
It was any orders after 21st April.

Reactions: Kuku
I ordered my S4 last Monday (1st May) and the dealer had the old Configurator but added £400 to the price. I left off the flat bottom steering wheel and 19" wheels as I knew they would be standard on MY 18. The piano black trim was free when I ordered but has since become a £200 option so in effect has been thrown in free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys - left dealer with a spec on Car but he wasn't sure as some of the packs etc all changed

Interesting re: the price rise. I ordered my MY17 A3 S3 in early January (Sat 7th) and the dealers system was already showing the higher prices that were due to come in the following Thursday I think. He just manually adjusted the price to the one that was still current.

Car now [finally] at the dealers - I pick it up Wednesday.

Interesting re: the price rise. I ordered my MY17 A3 S3 in early January (Sat 7th) and the dealers system was already showing the higher prices that were due to come in the following Thursday I think. He just manually adjusted the price to the one that was still current.

Car now [finally] at the dealers - I pick it up Wednesday.
That was a different price rise, one in Jan and now this one in April!

Comfort & Sound packs adds a few extras, a rear sensors are standard now.