puzzled

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i removed my fog lights this evening so i can get a gead start on removing bumper tomorrow and change out my grille.
When i looked closely at my fogs i noticed a piece that looks like you can adjust them and wondered what this is for , with me not being a motor manny iy would be great to get an understanding what this does to fog lights thanks in advance 20170502 170911 20170502 170900

In much the same way as headlights need adjusting to avoid dazzling other road users, there's also an adjustment possible for the front fogs and that's the adjuster.
I've never adjusted mine, so can't tell you whether it alters the beam from side to side or up-down, but I'm guessing it's the latter.

In much the same way as headlights need adjusting to avoid dazzling other road users, there's also an adjustment possible for the front fogs and that's the adjuster.
I've never adjusted mine, so can't tell you whether it alters the beam from side to side or up-down, but I'm guessing it's the latter.

cheers for your answer kinda thought later thats what it was for but have never heard anyone chat about adjusting them . :blackrs4::yellowrs4::greyrs4: