MY18 Spec & price changes for all models here...

Speaking of Solar Orange, there's a pre-facelift one that's just been put up on ebay with the black styling pack and pan roof.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-S3-2...561879?hash=item3ae295a817:g:LksAAOSwSypY~7lo

Reactions: Rob2k68 and BarryG79
In the light of day its very similar to sepang blue mate as is Ara blue, that's why I want something totally different with head turning power l don't want subtlety lol

Well then...here you go Mexico Blue......you could even build a wall around it with portholes for the hoi polloi to view it, but I give the nod to Vodoo Blue

Mexico.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and BarryG79
Well then...here you go Mexico Blue......you could even build a wall around it with portholes for the hoi polloi to view it, but I give the nod to Vodoo Blue

Mexico.jpg
All the light blue Porsche colours are flat based paints mate,something l really want to avoid, voodoo is a pearlescent paint, it changes tone in different angles and in lighting like in these photos

1934867 956047274430819 5424504273123668796 n
12540903 956047221097491 4782168829030180422 n
8271 956052161096997 1676425686925533294 n

Reactions: richinsoton, Flying Scotsman, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Mica Blue..........is Classy but not Tacky enough...if yer paying over the odds for a exclusive paint colour........Dont be Subtle mate....make it count lol
mocha latte s3 saloon, nice

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
How about going all VW Harlequinesque and getting each panel in a different exclusive colour, will definitely get noticed then

Reactions: richinsoton, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
How about going all VW Harlequinesque and getting each panel in a different exclusive colour, will definitely get noticed then

Think VW done that with a Benetton edition Polo......Many Light years ago....lol,at the end of the day l aint buying another S3 in a stock paint colour again,so if its a definite no......Up yours Audi until it is possible,all BMW individual paint colours are available on there cars

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Tom.H
Think VW done that with a Benetton edition Polo......Many Light years ago....lol,at the end of the day l aint buying another S3 in a stock paint colour again,so if its a definite no......Up yours Audi until it is possible,all BMW individual paint colours are available on there cars

Now if u could get BMW San Marino Blue on an Audi that would be the dogs knackers!
Bit pricey though!

http://www.motorward.com/2016/05/spotlight-san-marino-blue-bmw-m3/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MattSedg
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and MattSedg

Just had a play round on Coast2Coast S3 configurator, and under colour, there is a £2400 option for exclusive colour, which didn't use to be there.

https://www.coast2coastcars.co.uk

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Check under exterior features Jassy
Indeed it was mate, not used to there configurator as l may have missed out a wee option or 2 but it instantly gave me £5,400 off l don't what percentage that is as l couldn't find the configuration price, but it's a good start £2400 for paint awesome lol

Reactions: TDI-line, Tom.H and Rob2k68
Indeed it was mate, not used to there configurator as l may have missed out a wee option or 2 but it instantly gave me £5,400 off l don't what percentage that is as l couldn't find the configuration price, but it's a good start £2400 for paint awesome lol

S3 saloon ????

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yeah mate..... RS3= £50k plus and no discount plus l can't be ***** waiting...... So please don't try and change my mind :sos:lol

I could quite easily have a nicely specced S3 and would not lose any sleep mate.
It is 90% of the RS3 at the end of the day & easily quick enough for UK roads.
The RS does add amazing sound to the mix, but as you say this comes at a price !
The facelift has great tweaks and I see you have mentioned you will get a saloon this time.
Voodoo blue, is that what you are going for then ?
A $hi7 hot vibrant colour (especially blue) would look very tasty also.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and MattSedg
Yeah mate..... RS3= £50k plus and no discount plus l can't be ***** waiting...... So please don't try and change my mind :sos:lol

Actually Jassy that is a prudent move. The RS3 has a great engine but is expensive in the UK and I imagine the insurance will be too. I think you will find the S3 saloon with mag ride suits your needs, especially clad in a nice coloured frock.

@jassyo06

I thought one of these would be what you were looking at this time :)

Miami vice car

Audi S3 Cabriolet 2017 ig

Reactions: TDI-line and Jassyo06
I could quite easily have a nicely specced S3 and would not lose any sleep mate.
It is 90% of the RS3 at the end of the day & easily quick enough for UK roads.
The RS does add amazing sound to the mix, but as you say this comes at a price !
The facelift has great tweaks and I see you have mentioned you will get a saloon this time.
Voodoo blue, is that what you are going for then ?
A $hi7 hot vibrant colour (especially blue) would look very tasty also.
Voodoo frickin bloo...lol yip got my head and heart totally set on this colour now, as yet both Carwow dealers havn't got back me on availability of this, so going to try coast2coastcars tonight, hate using my phone on Internet site like them.

Reactions: MattSedg, Snake Pliskin, James.B8 and 1 other person
Voodoo frickin bloo...lol yip got my head and heart totally set on this colour now, as yet both Carwow dealers havn't got back me on availability of this, so going to try coast2coastcars tonight, hate using my phone on Internet site like them.

Inspired choice mate voodoo - looks incredible !!!!

Can't wait to see that pup :sunglasses:

Glad you found it. :)

3af2e02397a31bb0e16e40a39a98a997.jpg

Just noted on Tracker that my A3 S Line Sportback DSG specification has changed from the 1.4 to the 1.5 engine. Also slipped by 4 weeks to 26 June.
Exact same as you!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@jassyo06 - How are the Coast2coast cars prices coming out against the likes of Carwow, Orangewheels etc mate ?

@jassyo06 - How are the Coast2coast cars prices coming out against the likes of Carwow, Orangewheels etc mate ?
£5,500 off a £45,500 S3 haven't tried orange wheels and Carwow haven't come back to me as of yet, supposedly a dealer from Coast2coast is calling me about my quote tomorrow?????

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Snake Pliskin, Tom.H and 1 other person
It's the MY18 spec changes HIGH Jacker here, last post l promise lol looks like no exclusive paint availability at the moment both Carwow dealers have said this and coast2coastcars haven't even replied back, so the thread may resume as normal sorry lol

Reactions: MattSedg, BarryG79 and Tom.H
It's the MY18 spec changes HIGH Jacker here, last post l promise lol looks like no exclusive paint availability at the moment both Carwow dealers have said this and coast2coastcars haven't even replied back, so the thread may resume as normal sorry lol

How was the Rivera Blue Fl allowed?

How was the Rivera Blue Fl allowed?
**** knows mate, to be honest l don't think these sales people try hard enough, I've seen 3 facelift cars in exclusive paints now,my intention after a couple of days of thought,was to go with most options even the fancy screensaver.... And get keep the car,but l ain't going give up and l won't.... Goddam that wee merchant banker going to BMW..... Tosser.... Lol

Reactions: TDI-line, MattSedg and Tom.H