I'm Leaving...

I was tempted with white, but so far I've had red, silver, white, blue, red... wanted something different to my usual. Plus I'm well into detailing so it'll be a good test of my skills and patience :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well black will certainly test both your skills and patience lol :D I love my black S3, but at times......grrrr.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Don't know if this has been covered but it really doesn't matter what security extra to disable the ODB Port they bypass it they know all the tricks trust me I know had my Focus RS Mk2 stolen
I've really went into the research about securing my RS4 and as it's push button start. The best way I found to completely secure my car was this

http://www.caraudioandalarms.co.uk/index.php/cobra_alarms/?k=:4::

It's a fob you carry as well as your normal key. So even if you get car jack and give them the keys you can ran away from car and it won't start lol
Also there is another add on that cheaply tracks your car on your mobile and also allows you to text your car and shut the cars electrics completely off and even if someone nicks the keys and fob they still wouldn't be able to steal your car without you texting it to turn electrics on.

It works aswell as I turned the electrics off on my car and i broke my phone and I though I'll just text it off someone else's phone - no chance it only works with one mobile number. So for me I wasn't able to use my car for two days at least I knew it was safe lol

All for £600 as well

Reactions: richinsoton and AudiNutta
I was tempted with white, but so far I've had red, silver, white, blue, red... wanted something different to my usual. Plus I'm well into detailing so it'll be a good test of my skills and patience :p

Let us know how you get on with the patience part, haha. Black is a fantastic colour when clean, but 5 miles down the road it's dusty haha. My EcoBoost was black and the gloss was incredible.

The worst part of black, is the sensitivity to swirling.

Reactions: MA3RC