xmas presents fitted pics.

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
hi peeps, just gave the A4 a wash and thought i would post a few pics with my new number plates and surrounds, sunglasses holder + aero wipers. =)

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

Is that an aero wiper conversion kit or is that the new aero wipers that you can stick on the normal style arms? Are they any good?

Beerzo said:
Is that an aero wiper conversion kit or is that the new aero wipers that you can stick on the normal style arms? Are they any good?

they are the old arms, yes they are very good, 100% silent wipe and clear screen, check out tracers thread for more info.

JayB5UK said:
looks good, where & how much where the plates & carriers.

ebay for both mate, plates were £2o ish, and surrounds £20ish. dont know exact as they were pressies.

Looking good. The aero wipers are a worthwhile addition; my mates 2003 1.8 turbo has them and they are very good, imho. Plates look good - like the german pressed jobbies on the avant, though - smart!

nice plates hiltoa do u work 4 the fuzz by any chance?? lol

Hiltoa, It seems that you might be having some lacquer removal on the tailgate due to pidgeon poo.

I could be wrong though as it is a pretty good shine.

Tricky

snoop, where do u get the sunglasses holder, regards tony

RICH2JOSH said:
Hiltoa, It seems that you might be having some lacquer removal on the tailgate due to pidgeon poo.

I could be wrong though as it is a pretty good shine.

Tricky

i think you will find that to be the outline of the nurburgring.

Rich2Josh - No pigeon poo! It's not lacquer lifting, just a reflection. The paint is pretty bad as it happens, very abused by the previous. Really needs a respray, but come the spring I'll run the clay over it for what it's worth...
JohnyJ - I ain't no fuzz! There just happens to be a 9 in my plate that was convenient to copy when hiding the car's identity! :)