Pic Request: S-Line Sportback Lowered with S-Line 18" Wheels

moodlemog89

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New to the forum, but have been lurking in the shadows for a while! Hopefully I'll be welcomed by you all! :D

Anyways, I have a 2007 A3 Sportback S-Line, in red and recently I've been looking at different coilovers, but I don't really want to get rid of the wheels that are currently on the car (5 Spoke 18" standard S-line wheels)

I'm really liking the slammed look as far as suspension goes - does anyone have any pictures of sportbacks slammed with the standard s-line wheels?

I plan on putting coilovers on mine, and refurbing the wheels potentially black or gunmetal grey, but wouldn't mind seeing if anyone else has done something similar...

Cheers!

Use the search engine, and get involved before making a request always helps

All depends how low, arch liners out remove bumper screw cut bumper tab and whack it on bags? tuck the rim or sit on the rim, your opening up a big area, I`m currently static with bilstein b12 pro kit, I`m going lower and just got the sportline springs, I`m happy with the static setup up as i want a certain amount of comfort with great handling for the road.