Coilover suggestions

Simple91

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've decided to go down the coilover route but don't want to spend stupid money on a set. What's everyone's ideal brand for comfort & ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in this too. I was going to buy the Eibach pro kit or Sportline kit, which is lowered springs and Bilstein shocks. But I'm a bit worried about it not getting to the height Ive got in my head. AP coilovers are around the same price but I'm not sure on the ride quality.

I have been looking at AP's but nowhere has them in stock ready to be delivered next day

Why would you need lower than Sportline, these are extra low springs designed and developed by professional motorsport suspension engineers.

U won't go wrong with Ap coilovers, I've got them on my b6 S4 and my mate has them on his 335i. They're made by KW and it really shows with the ride quality, they don't ride like your normal cheap coilovers and are far better over bumps than stock.

I'm just going to jump on this thread.
Eibach Sportline are 50% lower, is that correct?
I have an S line black edition so already 35mm lower. So does that mean it would sit another 15mm lower than it is?
Thanks

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

U won't go wrong with Ap coilovers, I've got them on my b6 S4 and my mate has them on his 335i. They're made by KW and it really shows with the ride quality, they don't ride like your normal cheap coilovers and are far better over bumps than stock.

Thanks that settled it as few of my mates were saying go AP. Just ordered some

Just purchased some AP's

Make sure to post up your feedback and some pics after you've got them fitted.

I will be going to AP's very shortly.

Will do bud. Not looking forward to fitting them as apparently A4's aren't the easiest of cars

Will do bud. Not looking forward to fitting them as apparently A4's aren't the easiest of cars

Have you managed to get these fitted yet?