Very Surprised

Ja5on

Reaction score
So after not really knowing what sort of car we were after for are next car we desired to pop along to Audi and see what was there.

I've always had a soft spot for S3 and they had a couple of example available. See we jumped in a 15 plate 3 door and took it for a drive. Loved it, for a wee car it's got a fair bit of poke. Very refined inside and really comfy for motorway driving.

I'm not going to say it's the quickest thing I've driven as I had a R35 GTR with Litchfield Stage 4 on it until a couple of years ago. But the S3 defo has enough poke and tuning potential to keep us interested

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Tom.H and MikeSel^
I've had a handful of A3s an decided nows the time to step up.. I don't have a mechanical mind so never modded engine bays in the past... so looking forward to having something quick off the mark from stock

Did you buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06, Tom.H and Milnesafc
Couldn't as I need to get current car moved on. Not willing to PX.

I had a 750bhp+ GTR R35 Sold it for an New Rs6, then sold that for old RS3, not a good car. Now I have a new S3 Saloon and I must say I cant fault the car. it does everything I need and more.

I loved and Hated my GTR. going for a blast, best car ever, daily use parking shopping etc etc worst car ever.

Chuck a big turbo on the S3 and you are looking at over 500bhp. that will be fun when I get round to it.

I sold my GTR through Targa Florio very easy to deal with

I had a 750bhp+ GTR R35 Sold it for an New Rs6, then sold that for old RS3, not a good car. Now I have a new S3 Saloon and I must say I cant fault the car. it does everything I need and more.

I loved and Hated my GTR. going for a blast, best car ever, daily use parking shopping etc etc worst car ever.

Chuck a big turbo on the S3 and you are looking at over 500bhp. that will be fun when I get round to it.

I sold my GTR through Targa Florio very easy to deal with

How would you compare the old RS3 and your current S3 performance wise ?

More like a Phaal Jassy, they're even hotter than a vindaloo.

Phaal....too hot for me lol although no doubt it will give ye awesome Launch Control straight to the Loo lol

Reactions: sixlargebeers
Phaal....too hot for me lol although no doubt it will give ye awesome Launch Control straight to the Loo lol

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I've tried it, it's crazy! Madras is about my limit.

Reactions: Jassyo06
8P RS3 and 2016 S3 there is nothing in it. 335 Vs 310 but after driving both I would day the S3 has easily 320+ bhp. Gearbox is soooo much better even though they are both 7 speed the S3 is miles ahead and as such makes the car a good bit faster.

I bought the S3 as a stop gap to the new RS3 saloon but I really don't know if I will bother. I love this wee car.

Reactions: RickyB, ASRman and deanshaw24
Looking forward to picking the S3 up this week

Reactions: BigBill