eaby mad item

What is it exactly? Looks like a bit of plastic that lights up? Pointless, cheap and nasty.

It's worrying the amount of flashing things and bodykit novelties that are available these days. I suppose it is because older A3s and even S3s are in chavs' price range at last.

Sigh...

i know whazt you mean! Does look just like a blank button cover that lights up! £230 he paid for it! what a knob! hes been robbed! hahaha

This guy's a legend, wonder what car he's got now im gonna draw him a BMW logo on something, ill get 200 quid

"Please note this is a 100% AUDI cover this means its 100% Original in Premium Quality !"

Does anybody know what that means? I've been trying to work it out for five minutes without any joy.

agree with you all thats the guy is a tool and all...

but...

if that button was on my car and it was wired into something like a 'go even faster setting', that would be very cool and i might pay a couple of quid for it.

any other suggestions for what a button like that be used for??

cjhill said:
agree with you all thats the guy is a tool and all...

but...

if that button was on my car and it was wired into something like a 'go even faster setting', that would be very cool and i might pay a couple of quid for it.

any other suggestions for what a button like that be used for??

could be used as a flame thrower which comes out of the front audi badge.....:rockwoot:

ok lets just put things into perspective

"the unique chance" unique meaning dictionary term "one" or "one off" but hes selling two of them? so its not unique then!

and if hes selling two, does that mean this mooron paid £460 for the two?

dont get me wrong i bet it wud look nice in the middle of ur dash all lit up, but if attached it to the ESP button, does that mean that it only works when ESP is off? because i thought unless u press the ESP button to turn it "off" its permanently on, so you need to turn ESP off to get power from it right?

*cough* please guys dont be stoopid lol u could make this yourself for a fiver max!

unless this button, when pressed, spawns a 24 year old super model naked in the back seats "ready and waiting" then i will bid now :D

i like the look of it, wouldnt pay much more than a tenner thou! lol

I bought one and am quite happy with it. You simply connect it to the existing ESP button light. Very simple. The guy who makes them uses genuine part and you can cutomise it - eg Girlfriend Ejector Seat. I did think about that!

How much did you pay tho, this guy wants £230 lol, id say it can be made for £3.92

rodenal said:
How much did you pay tho, this guy wants £230 lol, id say it can be made for £3.92
29EUR inc shipping.

Wicked666 said:
cheers. anyone know anyone who does them for 8L models?
The guy in the link I posted does the 8L as per the pic in my earlier post.

oh yeah. course. I meant pre-facelift. May email him but need to find someone who can speak/write german! Good link - dunno why the other guy is charging so much. If it sells for £250 then I'm going to buy loads from the german guy and sell on UK ebay!

Use this to translate different languages:-
Babelfish

It might not be perfect but I'm sure they'll get the drift.

Here's something you could use:

Konnten Sie einen Schalter bilden, der oben mit der AUDI Schutzmarke auf es für mich beleuchtet? Ich möchte ihn verwenden, um mein benennendes Signal über dem Himmel zu projizieren, wenn ich zu jemand Hilfsmittel beschleunige.

Peloton said:
Babelfish

Konnten Sie einen Schalter bilden, der oben mit der AUDI Schutzmarke auf es für mich beleuchtet? Ich möchte ihn verwenden, um mein benennendes Signal über dem Himmel zu projizieren, wenn ich zu jemand Hilfsmittel beschleunige.

Good idea. However that sentence you've written means this according to babelfish

Could you form a switch, which lights up above with the AUDI trade mark on it for me? I would like to use it, in order to project my designating signal over the sky, if I accelerate someone to aid.
:think::lmfao:

Peloton said:
Babelfish

Careful, I think you just called his mother a terorist whore!:)

Wicked666 said:
Good idea. However that sentence you've written means this according to babelfish

Could you form a switch, which lights up above with the AUDI trade mark on it for me? I would like to use it, in order to project my designating signal over the sky, if I accelerate someone to aid.
:think::lmfao:

In all honesty it isn't all that far away. As you can see, I decided to suggest a use for it as well. Like I said though, they'd get the drift. :laugh:

Ich bin ein berliner! NIcht Rauchen! etc etc!

Actually, back on topic, I quite like the idea of an "ejector seat" button!

I just wonder how many passengers would just have the urge to push it...?