Preferred tyre pressure gauge

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have always used a race x analogue tyre pressure gauge in the past, now the end came detached and I'm not so sure its sealing properly to give a accurate reading. What are you using before I just replace it for the same one.

IMG 4606
Thanks in advance

Matt

Thanks for the link, I like the look of that if it's accurate, my car likes a constant 34psi all round and I soon notice if they have dropped.

I use a.........Race X analogue tyre pressure gauge. :D

Reactions: mattyboyc
Ok I was all set to purchase a Race x digital at £25 inc p&p but having read desertstorms reply I think I will go for the ring one if I can find what model it is, looks a bargain at around a tenner!!

Cheers

Yep, I reckon the 'Ring' one is very good.

I too was tempted to get the same one as per Jakes link (many months ago) but decided on just going to the pumps every month and 'monitoring' it manually.

PS. Ring make an absolutely AMAZING digital tyre pump. Very small and I kid you not faster than the petrol pumps digital one. Ebay it, they are around £50. My boss has one and use his if I need to.

I have a Ring tyre pump I leave in the boot just in case and as you say very quick indeed, I opted for the Race x digital in the end and am very pleased with it.

Reactions: DrStrange
I have a Ring tyre pump I leave in the boot just in case and as you say very quick indeed, I opted for the Race x digital in the end and am very pleased with it.

Ah good to know.

Great stuff. Should be ordering the same :)