DPM (MTM) re-map . just done.

wightman

Reaction score
Well after a wild run got lost a few times i found the place.

To cut a long story short Damian loaded the re-map in then we went for a short burst and asked me if i wanted to change any of the standard settings ie; more agressive boost , lower down torque etc... but i went with the standard map with boost at 1.2-1.4 bar, now it feels totally different and how the car should have been in the first place. So i thinking im around the 250+bhp mark now, the car produces the power very smoothly all the way up to 6k and the amount of torque is has is very impressive. :yes: think damian said it would be around the 300 lb-ft:rock: .

so im thinking the next thing is H&R ARB's with the uprated forge diverter valve .

but the service damian is top notch car is sweet as a nut (just gave a new golf gti some beans) and got about 200m on him lol it was raining like.:blackrs4:

to anyone in the north east i would highly recommend the dpm (mtm) re-map.

cheers damain (ill be back up when i get paid to get the rest):o.k:

Good stuff. :blackrs4:

Did yours pull until 6000 rpm before or did it used to tail off before that?

before it did tail off just a bit tho, but now it pulls like rihno with tiger chewing on its balls.
dpm have a deal on at the mo for £450 but i got it for £440.:icon_thumright:

it was near stanley ish...... well not really lol , its at hamsterly hill i think that was the address. take alook on the site above! dpmautostylying.co.uk

james you fancy selling me your mirrors?;) you dont really need them anyways

wightman said:
james you fancy selling me your mirrors?;) you dont really need them anyways

Yes you can have them for the retail price of £499 +vat! lol, although i will swap you ecu's.

S3-James said:
Yes you can have them for the retail price of £499 +vat! lol, although i will swap you ecu's.

Ok thats a deal.......now wheres my old coupe ecu....:think:

:moa: