Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
As posted on AOL earlier today:

Terrifying footage shows Audi perform dangerous undertake on M606

By Simon Davis 23 Feb 2017, 12:27

YouTube / Bradford Idiots

Anyone here

Shocking dashcam footage has surfaced showing a white Audi performing a dangerous high-speed undertake on a motorway.

The film shows the driver of the Audi S3 race past in the left-hand lane before swerving in front of the filming car, narrowly avoiding a crash with another Audi A5 Sportback.

The close call took place on the slip road that connects the M62 with the M606 at the Chain Bar Interchange near Cleckheaton in West Yorkshire around midday last Saturday.

The unnamed driver of the vehicle whose dashcam recorded the encounter was travelling with his wife and daughter at speeds between 65mph and 70mph.

He told the Telegraph & Argus newspaper: "If he had waited two or three seconds I would have been past that other car and would have moved out of his way.

"But the way he came through that gap. Another one second and that gap would not have existed and it would have been carnage.

"It was frightening speeds. He must have been doing 90mph as he went through that gap.

"It is outrageous driving - and so close to being absolute carnage. It is mindblowing."

Sergeant Steven Suggitt, of West Yorkshire Police, said: "This is yet another case of a poor standard of driving and blatant disregard for safety on the motorway network. We have viewed this footage and will now be making enquiries to trace who the driver was and deal appropriately with them.

"We continue to encourage members of the public to report these incidents to the police."

Not that I am condoning such behaviour because I do not for one second, but this illustrates the frustrations of only having speed enforcement cameras and not actual traffic police on the roads.

OK so now they have the number plates, but no footage of the actual driver, hence will be virtually impossible to actually prosecute the owner for driving like a complete **** (or more 'PC', dangerous driving!).

For the police to actively ask for more of this type of dash cam footage only exacerbates the issue.

I too hope it was no one here...

Am I right in thinking that the OP doesn't have a link to the video or is it staring me in the face?

It's here anyway:

Reactions: CHEZ