Turbo?

Big Duke

Reaction score
Does this code mean this is definately a Turbo fault? ... 665 6 P0299 Turbo/supercharger underboost (short circuit to B+ intermittent)... Thanks for any advise.

Of course not but it's possible. Which model year/engine?

Its a 2007 A3 2.0TDI 170....the reason I was asking if anyone knew specifically is that I have had a new intake manifold, with actuator etc... Still limping under load,usually in high gear under load,low RPM...Just had a recon Turbo fitted.. Exactly the same.. Very frustrated.. Audi di a fault check and said I need to show the company that fitted the recon Turbo that code.

Is that the only fault code you are getting? I've seen the same code caused by a leak in the pipe leading from the turbo to the intercooler which was only noticeable at high RPMs when stationary

no. i have 9766 8 p2626 o2 sensor pumping current trim circuit/openbank1 sensor 1( implausable signal intermittent) and 9236 6 p2414 o2 sensor exhaust sample error bank 1 sensor1 (short circuit to B+ intermittent).... I also since having the recon Turbo have the engine management light on peermanently.

No, Im getting 9766 8 p2626 o2 sensor pumping current trim circuit/open bank1 sensor 1 (implausible signal intermittent) and 9236 6 p2414 o2 sensor exhaust sample error bank1 sensor 1 (short circuit to B+ intermittent) and since the recon charger went on,the Engine management light is on.