Anyone running 9x19 ET33 Rotors?

Damian_S

Reaction score
as above is anyone running these? If so what tyre sizes are you using and are you lowered?

Pics would be great - thanks

I know, I want to run the on my A4 as the wheel is more concave than my standard rotors but lots of conflicting information on the fitment.

Screenshot 20161124 160722

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think it's the offset, ET33 versus ET43 so extra poke plus the additional width, I want to run 255 35 19 as I've just ordered 4 new ones.....expensive experiment just to buy the wheels and try it.

Thanks, great site, from those calculations I think the extra poke will be an issue!

If you look at it as putting a 16mm spacer on you existing wheels, ie sitting out 16mm more than standard. Alot of A4 owners put 10-15mm spacers on their original wheels to get some poke, or a flush fit. With this in mind, you may be ok.

edit: front maybe an issue though, usually a 10mm spacer is used.

JG

10j et 35 with 2degrees of camber at the back, sits snuggly, drive semi tucked/mms from the ground with no issues with rub, only if I have passengers do i hear the odd rub from the rear passenger.
235/35 tyres are what make this fitment work.

Not got Rotors but I have fitted 9x19 et29 with 255/35/19 but they rubbed a little on the back with a full car over bumps, fronts no issue.
Fitted 245/35/19 and get no rub at all.
They do poke a bit though and a little stretch on the tyres so careful of kurbs!

@Damian_S - How did you progress with your experiment re the 245/35/19 on rotors ??

I'm running a 255 35 19 and also lowered on Eibach sportline - no rubbing issues unless 4 up with weight in the boot and then it catches on the lip inside the outer arch very occasionally. - pictures in the project room.

Also running a 10mm spacer on the front 8.5 ET43 - 10mm spacer so ET 33 with same size tyre and no issues.

Reactions: gary_a4_quattro