RS3 Pricing Announced

Alright nutta, how's the new s3 treating you still loving it I hope been tinkering yet?

Reactions: AudiNutta
Craig,

Last night I would have been quite happy for you to be banned for your aggressive posts towards a moderator (and calling us owners knuckle draggers), however, I have changed my mind.

Why? Well I could see that you are have' well known member' status and have well over a a thousand posts. I looked at your car ownership history and was surprised to find some nice Audi's including a lovely RS5 (nearly bought one myself and still like them now - your favourite too it seems!) a few S3's and the S5. Recent car choice has not been so great (just my opinion on the Renault -sorry) but neither have the oil prices been too kind for people in Aberdeen either. Perhaps 2017 will be a better year?
I also noticed that you have test driven the RS3 but didn't particularly like it/saw the value in it in comparison to the S3 you owned. So this is the bit I don't get? I don't understand why you continue to post in the RS3 forum when you appear to not have any real interest in owning one. Are you just posting to entice reaction and lure forum members into a posting war, or maybe it's a 'have to have the last word' thing? Whatever it is, it adds no real value to this forum content. Disappointing considering you have been an ASN member since 2010.

Reactions: AudiNutta, ComputerControlled, Spaceman_RS3 and 2 others
Its been a while since I,ve been on and posted but somethings never change-Craig's still trolling.
What a stupid statement about car tax! Whether or not you can afford it or not does not mean it has no effect on your decision to buy a car that incurs it.

Reactions: AudiNutta, ComputerControlled, Sandra and 1 other person
Come on then moderator say something that adds value to the conversation instead of your usual inane nothingness.
What are your thoughts on tax cost being a decisive factor in evaluating buying a £45 - 50k car that runs at mid 20mpg and is in the higher insurance groups?
For your inane nothingness contribution to this thread. Enjoy your garden leave from me.

Reactions: Kelza, Jassyo06, Bristle Hound and 8 others
My RS3s coming up for a year old now and I generally get itchy feet about this time.
Went down to the BMW garage yesterday to see if they had an M2 to see.They had one in white and I have to say it looked very uninspiring.I know they are supposed to be dynamite to drive but I don't think I could get excited about the looks on it.I notice the new M5 is going to be 4WD so next M machines will probably be all like this.
I can see me putting a deposit on the RS3 saloon to be honest and if its anything like as good as the present RS3 I won't be disappointed.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Radman, ComputerControlled and 3 others
Alright nutta, how's the new s3 treating you still loving it I hope been tinkering yet?

It's a great car, very happy with it. Did just have a drama though, the steering rack started clunking at 4500 miles.. car got recovered and I got it back 2.5 weeks later, new rack fitted. Audi are baffled and can't tell me why it happened.

I've only made some small adjustments ;) Just fitted a remote valve controller, so I can have the valves open all the time (because of its lack of noise) and then I had the centre silencer deleted which has really brought it up to how it should be.

Nonetheless, I'm planning on looking into a new RS3 when one arises. Typical, as soon as I bought the S3 all the photos started coming out. I'm in no rush now though driving an already brilliant car, I plan to wait for the first demonstrators to turn up and then look to put an order in if I feel it's worth that much more. The S3 is missing a few things like Tech pack etc, because I took a 12% discount deal on a showroom car so I had to compromise on that. All the more reason for me wanting an RS3 spec it right, Racing Mica Blue and all the compulsory toys.

Reactions: Scottyg, Spaceman_RS3, Sandra and 1 other person
Aye not long after I posted that I found the steering rack thread nutta. Nightmare glad it's sorted I love the colour of your s3.
Good shout about the rs3.
I need to hear an s3 with exhaust mod only ever heard a standard one

Reactions: AudiNutta and Scottyg
Lol of course I'm kidding (RS3 all the way) but don't tell the 'owners' as they say I'm never going to own one as it's too much of an upgrade apparently.
So to please them I'm getting a mini or Adam more suited to me as a TDI owner.
Anyway I'm sad to leave here but it's a shame how these 'owners' like to put us FL brigade down and I can't be bothered with it I'd rather talk to people about the new car hence the title of this forum 'FL'

The new car is a fine example of all the minor things the car needed improvement on. Especially the heavy front end where everyone who test drives it says it's too heavy so extra power and lighter engine = improved Audi.

Well now I know the news is official (it took time to come but we finally got there) I'm going to enjoy the wait and the test reviews and patiently wait for my RS3 saloon....I mean mini.

To all the new owners have a great time when you get the car and I wish you well.
To all the existing 'owners'.....get out and drive it instead of sitting on here and being jealous.

Love you TX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a review I found regarding my post on the heavy front end of the current RS3.
This was a review of the TTRS a month or so ago and as they predicted the new RS3 has the lighter front end.

Well done Audi!!

http://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/audi/tt-coupe/25t-fsi-tt-rs-quattro-2dr-s-tronic/first-drive

Reactions: Radman
Reactions: AudiNutta, Spaceman_RS3, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Just a review I found regarding my post on the heavy front end of the current RS3.
This was a review of the TTRS a month or so ago and as they predicted the new RS3 has the lighter front end.

Well done Audi!!

http://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/audi/tt-coupe/25t-fsi-tt-rs-quattro-2dr-s-tronic/first-drive

I'd rather have a better exhaust than a lighter front end that unless your are hitting apexes on a regular basis on track, then point to point it's not going to matter in my opinion

Reactions: AudiNutta, Spaceman_RS3 and Snake Pliskin
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Just simply FL talk. Shame you 'owners' are so jealous.
'Tearsofjoy'

Just simply FL talk. Shame you 'owners' are so jealous.
'Tearsofjoy'

Ha ha... yeah we are real jealous of your imaginary purchase:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
It stops right now. Please can we keep these threads on topic. It will not be tolerated by the admin/moderation team to have some members baiting others. If you continue to do so you will be given some garden leave to rethink what you post on the forum.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Kelza, Jassyo06 and 10 others
So any more news?!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra, Jassyo06 and Scottyg
Not long now to the Geneva motorshow opens, next Friday l believe.... Then we will see the sportback properly and maybe just maybe Audi will announce the prices for both cars?

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Not long now to the Geneva motorshow opens, next Friday l believe.... Then we will see the sportback properly and maybe just maybe Audi will announce the prices for both cars?

Not an owner but a fan of it. I'm going next Saturday. I'll get some photos and put a thread up About the Geneva Show, not another RS3 thread

Reactions: Terminator x, Scottyg, Sandra and 1 other person

You still saving hard buddy? The wait is nearly over.

TBH it would be nice if Audi released an exclusive colour for a 'normal' price for the FL Rs3 just like they did with the nardo grey PFL Rs3

How about a classic Audi colour like nogaro blue ?

PFL 8V RS3 in nogaro blue -

20151103_162504-jpg.72330

Reactions: Radman, Jassyo06, Scottyg and 1 other person
TBH it would be nice if Audi released an exclusive colour for a 'normal' price for the FL Rs3 just like they did with the nardo grey PFL Rs3

How about a classic Audi colour like nogaro blue ?

PFL 8V RS3 in nogaro blue -

20151103_162504-jpg.72330

That is a great idea BH and nogaro is AMAZING !!!!!

Bring back Suzuka grey too :sunglasses:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Scottyg and Bristle Hound
So here it is Guys .. the all new face lift from Geneva

Can you spot the differences ? :)

and from Geneva 2015 ...

2015 Audi RS3 Sportback rear three quarter at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show

Last edited:
Reactions: Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
@jassyo06

Surely the sportback is not going to get the same old alloys as before ?

The new saloon alloys are really cool - why are they not on this car ?

@jassyo06

Surely the sportback is not going to get the same old alloys as before ?

The new saloon alloys are really cool - why are they not on this car ?
Rushed up from the pool to the hotels main reception to watch the video you posted WiFi is a gash at the pool
The saloon also gets rotors as standard fit mate, the saloon we've all seen has the optional diamond cut alloys, yeah there ain't much a difference at all between old and new just the front and the newer engine.... Big fuss about nothing lol the price needs to be confirmed asap

Reactions: AudiNutta and Snake Pliskin
Rushed up from the pool to the hotels main reception to watch the video you posted WiFi is a gash at the pool
The saloon also gets rotors as standard fit mate, the saloon we've all seen has the optional diamond cut alloys, yeah there ain't much a difference at all between old and new just the front and the newer engine.... Big fuss about nothing lol the price needs to be confirmed asap

ah right ... so still a stock of rotors to use lol :)

as long as the new style alloys are available as an upgrade that is cool.

If & when I do get a FL in 1 to 2 years I at least want new alloys ha ha !

Enjoy the sun you git :sunglasses:

Reactions: AudiNutta and Jassyo06